Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Tom74152
OUCH! Shades of CGC! I've had Can't Grade Comics do this to me (Batman labels on Superman books and vice versa), but not CBCS.
Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd Even in their better days CBCS was prone to more than their share of issues. At one point it felt like I’d get at least one error in every order. The main difference is that you could could get in contact with customer service at least a little easier to get the errors fixed
Post 27 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite
I get returns for CBCS regularly, don't get me wrong (I have 7 waiting right now for the go-ahead to ship back), I just haven't had the plethora of label issues I've had from CGC. From CBCS it's all been scratched or cracked capsules, and a couple instances of foreign objects inside capsules.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
so they except invisible comics and signatures? I guess should submit my invisible amazing fantasy #15 thats has invisible signatures of Stan Lee, and Steve Ditko

What does this DF mistake have to do with CGC?

CGC has been known to get lazy. if some submits multiple copies....sometimes theyll duplicate. same grade (ive seen videos where there is a difference but they give them the same grade) or in this case....say all were signed

Can you please post a link to this video. I've never heard of them running an assembly line like you're implying.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
“Invisible” or “nonexistent”?
Post 30 IP   flag post

@HulkSmash
To-may-to
To-mah-to
Post 31 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
ive been thinking about buying some sketch covers from DF. but then id have to go through the hassle of them actually shipping it, and then i got to send it in for authenticating, grading and slabbing...
Post 32 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 33 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
so they except invisible comics and signatures? I guess should submit my invisible amazing fantasy #15 thats has invisible signatures of Stan Lee, and Steve Ditko

What does this DF mistake have to do with CGC?

CGC has been known to get lazy. if some submits multiple copies....sometimes theyll duplicate. same grade (ive seen videos where there is a difference but they give them the same grade) or in this case....say all were signed

I read your reply, and looked at the image again, but I still don't see anything showing CGC accepting this book.
Post 34 IP   flag post
600860 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?