Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Comicbook show this weekend: Flint MI.18108

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

We will be set up at this show. There will be a lot of really good comicbook dealers there even though it is promoted heavily with wrestling and Cosplay. I hope some of you will be able to make it.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I always wanted to meet Johnny Yong Bosch. Mainly for power rangers. didnt know he know voices Broly (since 2019 he took over the role and voiced him in 2 games)
Post 2 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips

Maybe if I still lived there....
Left Flint in 1981' and went to Memphis.
Say hello to the Mouth of the South... We go waaaay back....
Post 3 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
🤔
Post 4 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be there.
Despite knowing a grand total of zero celebrities.

Remember when comic-cons were called comic conventions and they had comics, and nothing but.

Now we pay $20 to get in because $15 of that has to be split amongst the celebs.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Sigur_Ros I agree. I wish that they would have pulled in some big name artists. I enjoyed wrestling especially back when a lot of these guys were in WWF. Unfortunately I will probably not have time to check them out anyways. Make sure to swing by and say hello. I will have my Greensnips sign on top of one of my displays.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Flint a wee bit of a drive for me
Post 7 IP   flag post
@cesidio It would make a nice road trip though.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Doing a lot of bagging and boarding. Over 600 books of new stock that will be up for sale. Really looking forward to this show. We get to set up tomorrow on Friday evening for the show. I will have to remember to post some photos this time. This will actually be my first time doing a 2 day show.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Sigur_Ros Nice to meet you today. Thanks for the purchase. It was so humid in there today.
Post 10 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@Sigur_Ros Nice to meet you today. Thanks for the purchase. It was so humid in there today.

Man, it was horrible. Was nice to finally meet you too. Hope the A/C works better for you tomorrow, lol.
Hope you do well. Was a pleasure talking.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I am bringing an oscillating fan tomorrow. Maybe I should bring a dehumidifier too.Lol! Both my high grade Shogun Warrior #1 books were literally getting wavy across the top due to the humidity.
Post 12 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Get one of these... Plug it in with the fan.

Post 13 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

@BrianGreensnips you look like a different person from pics you posted a couple years ago. Congratulations! I bet you're feeling good about it.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
I am bringing an oscillating fan tomorrow. Maybe I should bring a dehumidifier too.Lol! Both my high grade Shogun Warrior #1 books were literally getting wavy across the top due to the humidity.

Yea, I was wondering if it was humid enough to affect the paper. That's unfortunate about your Shoguns.
One vendor told me the A/C was fine until people started showing up. But another said no, it was humid from the get-go.
Hope it's better for you today.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@Sigur_Ros Yesterday it was really humid from the get go. Today was very tolerable. I did bring 2 fans and used them both. That was helpful.

@EbayMafia Thanks! It is the best that I have felt in a very long time. My quality of life has improved drastically.
Post 16 IP   flag post
600899 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?