Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Looking to sell some books asap18106

To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
So my car died last Tuesday and my wife's died a couple months ago. We were trying to save up for a newer one but we are still short on cash. Not looking for a brand new but just a decent running used car.
I have thousands of comics for sale and would like to see if anyone is interested.
I have a list on a Word doc but don't really have time to post pics of all of the books.

There are no Golden or Silver Age stuff. Mostly modern stuff with some bronze / copper mixed in.
I can ship or local pick up.

Drop me a pm if you would like to see the list.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector milliemorris private msg quote post Address this user
i am interested in your collection where are you based
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Oteemorse private msg quote post Address this user
Where are you located
Post 3 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Ok I sent the list out to all who responded...

@Oteemorse @milliemorris I am located in the Inland Empire in the city of Wildomar.

Thanks again
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Hi MutantMania,
I'm interested in your collection also. I collect MARVEL'S pre-1982 if you have any. Please PM me.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry about your wife. Give me a list of x-men and wolverine based comics do the best I can do if it helps
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Also any teen age mutant ninja turtles
Post 7 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio
Sorry about your wife. Give me a list of x-men and wolverine based comics do the best I can do if it helps

His wife’s car.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
can you send me a list also
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector milliemorris private msg quote post Address this user
whwere are you based
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector SGT_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliemorris
whwere are you based

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
Ok I sent the list out to all who responded...

@Oteemorse @milliemorris I am located in the Inland Empire in the city of Wildomar.

Thanks again

"Inland Empire" is a term used for areas of Southern California not including Los Angeles and San Diego, specifically in the vicinity of Riverside and San Bernardino.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Yes sorry it is Wildomar, California 92595.
I'm working on prices and stuff but haven't been feeling great.
Post 12 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania Get well asap.... Sell those books and get those cars fixed... You can do it
Post 13 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
Yes sorry it is Wildomar, California 92595.
I'm working on prices and stuff but haven't been feeling great.

Wishing you the very best! Hard to hear about troubles in the brotherhood. Maybe list some low-hanging fruit to stir up some immediate sales?
Post 14 IP   flag post
601444 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?