Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Ask questions here without starting a new thread 2022 part 218057

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
At $140 it's the lowest price I've seen in a long time. Is it because the eye-appeal doesn't match the grade?

So many buyers just care about the number in the upper left corner that I question whether eye appeal alone would sideline this book. I'm seeing the price dropping on the book recently, though. Looks like Madrox needs to make a screen appearance.
Post 951 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
This is not my book, but I'm surprised that it hasn't sold quickly at this price. At $140 it's the lowest price I've seen in a long time. Is it because the eye-appeal doesn't match the grade?

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=56843014

Looks fairly priced since an 8.5 just sold for <$180.
Post 952 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Looks like Madrox needs to make a screen appearance.

He actually did have a small role in one of the X-men movies. I think it was #3, the one where Logan kills Jean. It went mostly unnoticed though.
Post 953 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Why did the zombie become a mortician????
Post 954 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad
Happy B-day!!!
Post 955 IP   flag post

Quote:
@HeinzDad
Happy B-day!!!
bogus, not the answer. He had to put food on the table.. 😉
Post 956 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Happy Birthday!! 🍻
Post 957 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
@HeinzDad
Happy B-day!!!
bogus, not the answer. He had to put food on the table.. 😉

LOL!
Post 958 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

Happy birthday!!!
Post 959 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad
Happy Birthday!!
Post 960 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

Anyone have suggestions on ink to use -

Blood?

only for deals with the devil!

I have opted for a few colors

an orange and green - now in the mail!

Post 961 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad happy birthday buddy! I guess it's time for me to trot out my only 2 GIF's again:

Post 962 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad happy b-day!
Post 963 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Happy B-Day
Post 964 IP   flag post

Post 965 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Here's cake in your eye....
Happy Birthday..

Post 966 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad happy belated
Post 967 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad happy belated BD!!
Post 968 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad - Happy Birthday, Brian. Time to celebrate!

Post 969 IP   flag post
Thanks everyone!
Post 970 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad, Happy Birthday.
Post 971 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Shout out to @00slim for the hot tip.
I think the first post I ever made here was that I was searching for this book and had it on want lists for over 10 years. I'm Psyched out of my mind. Strait for England! Way overpaid but the hunt is over

Post 972 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
So I had these ones for sale in my charity sale 8 months ago for $10. I am going through comics to list in my ebay shop and got a shock when I noted that the Putri variant now sells for $20-$25

Post 973 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Would someone refresh my memory.

If I have a CGC slab, can I send it in and get a CBCS case for the re-holder cost and get the same grade?

If I send in a CGC Green Lable Slab, can I just pay the authentication and re-slab or do I have to pay for the grading also?
Post 974 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
They don't do that. You have to get it graded fresh when crossing companies
Post 975 IP   flag post
So I initiated a dispute with credit card and lost on the March purchase of a comic by hotshot comics. My suggestion is to avoid doing business with them. It's not worth the aggravation or loss of money.
Post 976 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
You can dispute it again. Why did you lose?
Post 977 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
So I initiated a dispute with credit card and lost on the March purchase of a comic by hotshot comics. My suggestion is to avoid doing business with them. It's not worth the aggravation or loss of money.

details please?
Post 978 IP   flag post
@DrWatson

Citibank automated navigation sucks. But they said I didn't submit enough information. I RESENT everything I have and copy and pasted email responses by the company and time I called to the company.

We shall see if that is enough.

@multi007

I bought a comic preorder from hotshot comics on March 26th. Eta was 14-16 weeks. Obviously it is passed that mark. It was amazing Spider-man 93. First cover of chasm. All I get is canned responses from them. I did some searching and apparently their MO is to stretch out the delivery so far that paypal and credit cards will fail in disputes .

Their BBB rating is an F. Cgc forums have a few threads saying the guy is an ass if you try and ask where your comic or money is. Apparently he hides behind a legit brick and mortar.

I tried contacting him on Facebook and he said it's only for social media. But his email response says to check Instagram for unboxings.
Post 979 IP   flag post
@Bronte that stinks. All you can do now is hope the book shows up in the mail eventually... or run into him at a con
Post 980 IP   flag post
600914 999 30