CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

WHO WINS THIS BATTLE! Are they equally matched!!??18024

Collector CWill2021 private msg quote post Address this user
Silver Surfer, Silver Sable, Silver Samurai and Silver Fox
VS
Black Panther, Black Cat, Black Bolt and Black Knight

Standard powers. Normal Universe. Equal preparation time. Who wins?

Post 1 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
None mentioned, even as a team, can match the Surfer.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder has it right. The Surfer completely unbalances it. The other three might as well go for a drink while he takes care of business.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
I think @Pre_Coder might be correct but isn’t Blackbolt incredibly powerful too?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector leelewis17 private msg quote post Address this user
Don’t sleep on the Black Knight as being the secret weapon here. While not as powerful as Surfer, The Black Knight cannot die and the Ebony Blade could, technically kill Silver Surfer. Certainly caused Surfer a lot of problems when Knull had it. I’m still going team Silver though, by a long shot.
Post 5 IP   flag post
OK, yes I get it about the Surfer.. but what if Black Bolt opens his mouth for a few seconds. while Black Knight wields the Ebony Blade?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
I'm with @Noblebeast315 bolt even it out plus panther brains and knight blade.It will go like this: cat should be able to take on sable n fox by tricking sable to take down fox ,long enough for knight n panther to take down samurai,while knight defect cosmic blast with curse blade to finish samurai. then panther help finish up sable, surfer will get confuse n start whinning start blasting the air trying to hit anyone. panther will set him up with the team help to take the hit from bolt! booya!!! surfer cant fight, n bolt just need to speak. who next!!??LOL that was fun
Post 7 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
rogue though can beat pretty much anyone with a single touch

black bolt can cause massive destruction and death by with just a whisper

silver surfer has cosmic powers...could he avoid being touched or be in the way of Black Bolt's voice?

the rest are strong but not in comparason to those 3
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Easy win for Silver Surfer. He can fly faster than the speed of light so he can take them all out within a blink of an eye. Black Bolt? His sonic abilities are generated by his electron harnessing abilities and can have devastating effects, but Silver Surfer has electromagnetism which controls electrons on a subatomic and cosmic scale. If Black Bolt were to try to use his sonic scream, Surfer will just turn that scream into a whimper.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
but question is...could he survive a touch from rogue? dont forget she can fly. he could under estimate her. focus on on the big guns first like black bolt. she could sneak up and touch him long enough

i always felt Rogue potentally could be super powerful. its a matter of if she can touch someone powerful
Post 10 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
she could sneak up and touch him long enough

Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:

Not if she can't touch them. Anyone with distance between her and are equipped with a "range" weapon should be able to defeat her, if she is powered down and doesn't have any residual powers from other heroes, since they'll be nowhere close to getting their powers absorbed by her.

I'm not 100% on her powers, but if she were to fight a Batman type character whose biggest "super power" is his hand to hand fighting, then I think it would be a toss up especially if absorbing powers doesn't drain the host's abilities.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Quote:

Not if she can't touch them. Anyone with distance between her and are equipped with a "range" weapon should be able to defeat her, if she is powered down and doesn't have any residual powers from other heroes, since they'll be nowhere close to getting their powers absorbed by her.

I'm not 100% on her powers, but if she were to fight a Batman type character whose biggest "super power" is his hand to hand fighting, then I think it would be a toss up especially if absorbing powers doesn't drain the host's abilities.

she has been shown to absorb skills. dont forget she can also absorb memories and instincts. I know it was a non canon cartoon but in X-Men evolution after touching a football player....she was able to pulloff his signature tackle only he does.

but according to google

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Rogue can absorb the powers, energies, memories, knowledge, talents, personality, and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of another human being (or members of some sentient alien races) through physical contact of her skin with the skin of the other person.

so if she touched someone like Deathstroke or Taskmaster...she'd get their skill

but i think she would be the dark horse. if given the chance...she would wipe the floor with them but with variables like...she needs to be close enough to touch

and I just realize. that was silver fox...not rogue
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
but question is...could he survive a touch from rogue? dont forget she can fly. he could under estimate her. focus on on the big guns first like black bolt. she could sneak up and touch him long enough

i always felt Rogue potentally could be super powerful. its a matter of if she can touch someone powerful

Surfer can see things on a sub-atomic level. Rogue won't be able to sneak up on him, nor will she be able to since he is able to see past, present, and future time. All he needs to do is blast her with an energy beam/cosmic blast and she is done. I've already said my piece on Black Bolt, but I don't think either would present a challenge to Surfer.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Quote:

she has been shown to absorb skills. dont forget she can also absorb memories and instincts. I know it was a non canon cartoon but in X-Men evolution after touching a football player....she was able to pulloff his signature tackle only he does.

but according to google

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Rogue can absorb the powers, energies, memories, knowledge, talents, personality, and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of another human being (or members of some sentient alien races) through physical contact of her skin with the skin of the other person.

so if she touched someone like Deathstroke or Taskmaster...she'd get their skill

but i think she would be the dark horse. if given the chance...she would wipe the floor with them but with variables like...she needs to be close enough to touch

and I just realize. that was silver fox...not rogue

Having the same skills doesn't make them better or more powerful. It just makes it an even fight.

Also, if she absorbed Deathstroke's skills, it's not going to do her any good in a fight if she doesn't have any weapons like he has. So, her powers aren't very effective with certain heroes/villains. Put her up in a fight against Deadshot. If she isn't carrying any weapons she is going to get smoked.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Black bolt clears his throat and wins.

Failing that he says "Are you ready to rumble" everyone done, friend and foe a like.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Failing that he starts to recite Proust to Silver Surfer
Post 17 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Silver takes the Gold! Norrin is just too Radd
Post 18 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, it's the Surfer all the way for the win.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Remember.. Equal preparation time
Let's analyze this a little more please
Post 20 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
The Surfer hangs 10 while the rest wish they could breathe in outer space with no oxygen.
He knocks them out with an electromagnetic blast, carries their limp bodies to the moon, drops them in crater and
surfs off to a distant galaxy to watch the nebula.... Game Over...
Post 21 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67
LOL!!!
And don't forget Surfer's FTL flying speed, so... Prep time for everyone else...? To what end?
Post 22 IP   flag post
So.. with adequate preparation time..

Scenario A: Black Panther develops technology to neutralize Surfer's cosmic energy.. Black Bolt opens his mouth and lets loose on Silver Sable, Silver Samurai and Silver Fox.. then Black Knight wields the Ebony Blade on them..

Scenario B: Silver Surfer uses cosmic forces to anticipate Black Panther's technology, and blasts Panther into outer space. Silver Samurai slices Black Knight's Ebony Blade in half, while Silver Sable and Silver Fox team up VS Black Cat..
Post 23 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@CWill2021 I don't know how they are doing all that while in that moon crater with no space suites.....
Post 24 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
I've only seen Black Cat smile = secret weapon.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
I've only seen Black Cat smile = secret weapon.

They have the Wakanda energy shield
Post 26 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Giggle

Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWill2021
Remember.. Equal preparation time
Let's analyze this a little more please

Equal prep time...same outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWill2021
So.. with adequate preparation time..

Scenario A: Black Panther develops technology to neutralize Surfer's cosmic energy.. Black Bolt opens his mouth and lets loose on Silver Sable, Silver Samurai and Silver Fox.. then Black Knight wields the Ebony Blade on them..

Black Panther will try to develop technology to neutralize cosmic energy, but dies due to old age along with half the other heroes. Black Bolt sees a sparkle in the sky but before he can put two and two together, Surfer vaporizes Black Bolt as he rolls over him with a wave of pure cosmic energy that destroys everything in front of it to the subatomic level.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Looking for love in all the wrong places. robo private msg quote post Address this user
dunno sh*t but even i know surfer.
Post 29 IP   flag post
598060 29 29
This topic is archived. Start new topic?