CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

With prices being down, is anyone buying?18022

" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia Definitely. I’ll spare folks (and my thumbs) a long-form response but headline inflation level and persistence is not what I’d compare against.

Mix/imputed costs/permanence/natural hedges impact any comparisons.

Kept simple, my ASM129 will convert to fewer Costco Nutella Megapacks today than a year ago, regardless of how well the comic is holding. At this moment. Agreed.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I sold my ASM 129 recently for a few packs of Bazooka bubble gum.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@Joosh When you’re talking about Vipers and Audi’s, I wasn’t really expecting the next line to be that you’re chasing an ASM 300. I was expecting something a bit less common.


I am making it more difficult by searching for a 9.6 Newsstand edition of ASM300. I didn’t sell the hard to find books last year; I sold the easily replaced books, like ASM300 and UF4.

@heinzdad My rear tires are $500+ea so I can honestly say I have not roasted the tires.

@davethebrave you get it. Though the Viper is nominally worth what I bought it for last year, it’s value would purchase far fewer gallons of gas now than before. Fiat currency is so much fun.

@wmorse are you holding silver bar? That joker bar is really cool. I’ve got a small amount of Ag and Au bars, but they are plain.
Post 54 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
The premium was high @Joosh, but I couldn't resist.
Post 55 • IP   flag post


" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve accumulated some Pd, incidentally.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
ABB = Always Be Buying..........
Post 57 • IP   flag post
657131 57 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?