Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

With prices being down, is anyone buying?18022

" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia Definitely. I’ll spare folks (and my thumbs) a long-form response but headline inflation level and persistence is not what I’d compare against.

Mix/imputed costs/permanence/natural hedges impact any comparisons.

Kept simple, my ASM129 will convert to fewer Costco Nutella Megapacks today than a year ago, regardless of how well the comic is holding. At this moment. Agreed.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I sold my ASM 129 recently for a few packs of Bazooka bubble gum.
Post 52 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@Joosh When you’re talking about Vipers and Audi’s, I wasn’t really expecting the next line to be that you’re chasing an ASM 300. I was expecting something a bit less common.

I am making it more difficult by searching for a 9.6 Newsstand edition of ASM300. I didn’t sell the hard to find books last year; I sold the easily replaced books, like ASM300 and UF4.

@heinzdad My rear tires are $500+ea so I can honestly say I have not roasted the tires.

@davethebrave you get it. Though the Viper is nominally worth what I bought it for last year, it’s value would purchase far fewer gallons of gas now than before. Fiat currency is so much fun.

@wmorse are you holding silver bar? That joker bar is really cool. I’ve got a small amount of Ag and Au bars, but they are plain.
Post 54 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
The premium was high @Joosh, but I couldn't resist.
Post 55 IP   flag post

" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve accumulated some Pd, incidentally.
Post 56 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
ABB = Always Be Buying..........
Post 57 IP   flag post
600811 57 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?