Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

Fire Sale Golden And Silver Age! Hulk #2, X-men #1 and more!18013

Collector silveragecomicsuk private msg quote post Address this user
Prices in pictures and grades, grading company (Admins I have been told other grading companies are okay here I hope that is okay?),

PGX Keys removed - updated list below

Pictures on request, most are graded anyway! Havent posted here before so hoping to test the waters hope this is okay!

Some of the Rules :

1) No Scammers or List people

2) Shipping books from USA these are consignment selling for a friend

3) Payment will be made through Paypal G&S and Wire (preferred on over $2000)

4) No returns on slabs. Return on raw books must be within 7 days. Return shipping is on you.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I am easy to talk to and have open communication. Thanks!

Kudos Page
Instagram.com/silveragecomicsuk
Facebook.com/silveragecomicsuk/reviews
Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
You can't sell PGX graded books on this forum. I would recommend removing them from your posted list and updating your post before the whole thread is deleted.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
You can't sell PGX graded books on this forum. I would recommend removing them from your posted list and updating your post before the whole thread is deleted.

AMENDED HOPE THE AMENDS ARE OKAY THANK YOU!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
used to be any listed book had to have a pictue, not sue how its done now for sure. I always provide photos when i list but cant remember the rule
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
used to be any listed book had to have a pictue, not sue how its done now for sure. I always provide photos when i list but cant remember the rule

Happy to send pictures of any book requested via Dm or in comments it’s just there are 65+ keys I just think it’s a bit pointless and a waste until there are interested buyers. If admins force pics I’ll just take my post down it’ll be way too much work.

I understand why pics might be required though. Happy to send any pics upon request
Post 5 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@silveragecomicsuk are you akshay badiani or are you associated with him? I bought my all American 17 from him and looks like the same books he's selling. It was a great transaction, happy with the book and the seller
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@silveragecomicsuk are you akshay badiani or are you associated with him? I bought my all American 17 from him and looks like the same books he's selling. It was a great transaction, happy with the book and the seller

It is indeed me Gary! Thanks for the feedback i don’t know how kudos or upvotes work here but if you could upvote my profile it would be appreciated

All American isn’t on the list? From what I can see? Can you let me know where you see it I will take it down! Thanks 🙏🏽 have a good eve
Post 7 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by silveragecomicsuk
Quote:

It is indeed me Gary! Thanks for the feedback i don’t know how kudos or upvotes work here but if you could upvote my profile it would be appreciated

All American isn’t on the list? From what I can see? Can you let me know where you see it I will take it down! Thanks 🙏🏽 have a good eve

I don’t think @Batman66 was referring to the All American. Was a general statement that the list looks familiar. Welcome to the forum. If Gary has good history with you that should make folks comfortable.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Quote:

I don’t think @Batman66 was referring to the All American. Was a general statement that the list looks familiar. Welcome to the forum. If Gary has good history with you that should make folks comfortable.

Thank you for the kind welcome 🤗
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Happy to send pictures of any book requested via Dm or in comments it’s just there are 65+ keys I just think it’s a bit pointless and a waste until there are interested buyers. If admins force pics I’ll just take my post down it’ll be way too much work.

I understand why pics might be required though. Happy to send any pics upon request
Doesnt matter to me and I wish you the best with your sales, but the selling guidelnes do specifically state all listed books must have pictures. I follow that with my sales, and it sure does consume alot of time, but I never thought we could bend the rules and just post a list.

If thats what works I will start doing that myself and it will sure help alot
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Doesnt matter to me and I wish you the best with your sales, but the selling guidelnes do specifically state all listed books must have pictures. I follow that with my sales, and it sure does consume alot of time, but I never thought we could bend the rules and just post a list.

If thats what works I will start doing that myself and it will sure help alot

I don’t want to cause any issues am I allowed to link my Instagram all pictures are on there
Post 11 IP   flag post
I think people have done the link thing before for photos. I just want to see what a Green Lantern 59 in 9.0 looks like.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Yeah It doesnt matter to me, but the rules do state it pretty clearly. I cant read the fine print on the sales bill above anyways to see what I am missing so it will save me some money! Sound like some nice books though!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
I think people have done the link thing before for photos. I just want to see what a Green Lantern 59 in 9.0 looks like.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgLaBOLqDKN/?igshid=YzAyZWRlMzg=

Let me know if you have any issues accessing the photos and I’ll upload here
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Yeah It doesnt matter to me, but the rules do state it pretty clearly. I cant read the fine print on the sales bill above anyways to see what I am missing so it will save me some money! Sound like some nice books though!

Feel free to visit Instagram.com/silveragecomicsuk all pictures and prices individually there. Alternatively Dm me your wants list happy to help if we can!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
you got lucky according to a ton of folks I've come across on Facebook when I've seen that name. If anyone wants to see what I'm talking about he's all over Facebook with a ton of people saying he's a scammer.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmanick
Quote:
you got lucky according to a ton of folks I've come across on Facebook when I've seen that name. If anyone wants to see what I'm talking about he's all over Facebook with a ton of people saying he's a scammer.

They’ve never dealt with me. All smoke no fire. I have plenty of reviews and 3k+ Followers across Instagram and Facebook. That doesn’t just happen. Also why would a scammer ask for PayPal g&s. Please move along if not buying. Thanks.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user

I'll just leave this here
Post 18 IP   flag post
Jerome works for me and I have no idea who Benjamin is. Again more unsubstantiated claims.

Happy to leave my feedback threads too. All the best to you. Good luck.

Facebook.com/silveragecomicsuk/reviews

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTIxODc5Mzk4NDA3MTgw?story_media_id=2836474027851320913&igshid=YzAyZWRlMzg=
Post 19 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@silveragecomicsuk we do require pictures of all comics be posted here. Instagram is not a platform that we allow to be linked. All of the rules can be found in this pinned thread. My apologies for not addressing this yesterday. Please add the pictures to this thread.

Thanks, Jesse
Post 20 IP   flag post
Photos incoming! How do I upload multiple photos at once it’s making me select one at a time this is going to take my whole life 😂 what link do you allow apart from Instagram that I can upload multiple photos at once?

Post 21 IP   flag post

Post 22 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@silveragecomicsuk unfortunately, there is no way to load multiple photos in one shot. As for sales sites, they are listed in the guidelines. Off the top of my head, there is ebay, comiclink and MCS. I believe it was any site that has a "cart" option.
Post 23 IP   flag post

Post 24 IP   flag post

Post 25 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@silveragecomicsuk - If you were selling a group or run of comics, you are allowed to take a group shot and state something like “the grades range from very good to fine,” instead of listing all the grades.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Miss America #1 SOLD
All Winners #1 v2 SOLD

NEW BOOKS

Hulk #2 RAW 5.5-6.5 $6,000 down to $5,500
ASM Annual #1 7.5-8.0 $3,400 down to $3,150
GSXM #1 CBCS 0.5 $1,100 down to $900
FF #48 CGC 0.5 $850 down to $750

Post 27 IP   flag post
Ff48 SOLD
GSXM 1 SOLD
Post 28 IP   flag post
Superman #1 page 10!! Want a piece of history here is your chance $4,750 firm.

Post 29 IP   flag post
@silveragecomicsuk that's a really good looking Spider-Man Annual #1. I can't find it on the list. I know it's out of my comfort zone at the moment, but what are the price and condition on it?
Post 30 IP   flag post
600891 39 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?