CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Weekly Cover Contest Discussion Thread Part Deux17997

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Looks like I will be hunting for copies of Web of Horror and Terminator burning earth tonight.


Yep. They are both going on my ever growing want list.

Burning Earth is an enjoyable read. Wish I still had my original set,.. they were cherry!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Looks like I will be hunting for copies of Web of Horror and Terminator burning earth tonight.


Yep. They are both going on my ever growing want list.

Burning Earth is an enjoyable read. Wish I still had my original set,.. they were cherry!


I've been selling a lot of books lately so I splurged and picked up a set tonight. Bought a #1 CGC 9.6 on Ebay and bought the rest raw on MCS for about 6 bucks each.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
One of my fav reads...
Post 54 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 55 • IP   flag post


I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Looks like I will be hunting for copies of Web of Horror and Terminator burning earth tonight.


Yep. They are both going on my ever growing want list.

Burning Earth is an enjoyable read. Wish I still had my original set,.. they were cherry!


I've been selling a lot of books lately so I splurged and picked up a set tonight. Bought a #1 CGC 9.6 on Ebay and bought the rest raw on MCS for about 6 bucks each.

So you still need to pick up a #1 (raw) to read the entire story?.. it's worth it!
Post 56 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson's entry is priceless! lol!!
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with @GAC ! That is hilarious!
Post 58 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I should just use Ricketts cover from last week.
Post 59 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Great theme this week. If anyone can’t find a cover to enter, I can point you towards a few good ones that I almost used.
Post 60 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DrWatson's entry is priceless! lol!!
He's been grumpy lately, feelings spill out in the WCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
I should just use Ricketts cover from last week.
I thought the same thing.
Post 61 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DrWatson's entry is priceless! lol!!
He's been grumpy lately, feelings spill out in the WCC.


I love it! Definitely getting my vote.
Post 62 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DrWatson's entry is priceless! lol!!
He's been grumpy lately, feelings spill out in the WCC.


I love it! Definitely getting my vote.

It’s a populist candidate. Not heavy on substance but hard to beat and a message that resonates.
Post 63 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Did someone here purchase a cgc graded copy of HOS #125 from flea bay wed eve? After I saw the book in last weeks WCC, I went to MCS. They were out of stock but said flea bay had 4, one was graded. I went to look at it, clicked on it, and it said no longer available. Everyone was voting and looking at the time.
Post 64 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
So proud of this group, getting through day 2 of Chain Week without a single Spawn cover.
Post 65 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia haha I posted this, but re-read the contest and interpreted that they have to be chained to something rather than it being costume apparel, so WWBN #10 it is.


Post 66 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 67 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 68 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Almost went with this one


Post 69 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@JustABitEvil
That's a pretty cool one!
Post 70 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross



MOST EXCELLENT>>>>>
Post 71 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
So proud of this group, getting through day 2 of Chain Week without a single Spawn cover.


"Chain Week" I like it
Post 72 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@EbayMafia haha I posted this, but re-read the contest and interpreted that they have to be chained to something rather than it being costume apparel, so WWBN #10 it is.




Yes sir, you are very astute.
Post 73 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Surprised we haven't had John Carter #11 yet. I would've used mine but I couldn't find it as quick as I found the Spidey!

@Nearmint67
You'll want to have a look at that if you don't have one already.
Post 74 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Surprised we haven't had John Carter #11 yet. I would've used mine but I couldn't find it as quick as I found the Spidey!

@Nearmint67
You'll want to have a look at that if you don't have one already.


There's a couple of Power Man covers and Frankenstein that I like





Post 75 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Surprised we haven't had John Carter #11 yet. I would've used mine but I couldn't find it as quick as I found the Spidey!

@Nearmint67
You'll want to have a look at that if you don't have one already.


Yepp, Got it..
Post 76 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67
Haven't seen that Power Man before, and it's a Starlin cover! Nice!!
Post 77 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Surprised we haven't had John Carter #11 yet. I would've used mine but I couldn't find it as quick as I found the Spidey!

@Nearmint67
You'll want to have a look at that if you don't have one already.


Good one! I have it, but didn’t think of it.
Post 78 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s a few that I considered, that haven’t been used yet.









Post 79 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo

That Adventure Comics 348 is nice....
Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 740 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.