CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Weekly Cover Contest Discussion Thread Part Deux17997

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user













































Some cool night time covers.
I went with the Charlton as I think that's a stunning black cover that looks really cool.
Post 676 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 677 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 678 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Four US flags...

Post 679 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 680 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 681 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Now that you mentioned it @GAC, Steve Austin frequently fits this week’s theme.




And Doc Savage too!




And practically all covers of the Spirit, for that matter.





Post 682 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
I was hoping someone would post their More Fun 52 and 53!
Post 683 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user


Post 684 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I can't believe no one has posted a 101 Dalmations comic cover.
Post 685 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user





Post 686 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 687 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 688 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user













Post 689 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I seriously considered this one for the asshole contest, but wasn't sure that it represented the correct asshole.




Post 690 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo sorry I missed your birthday wishes. Happy belated Birthday Sir.
Hope you have an outstanding full year of retirement
Post 691 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I forgot about this one and probably would have gone with it otherwise.



Post 692 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 693 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 694 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user











Post 695 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Still hunting my birthday books.

Many I have already to choose from.










Post 696 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
This one has a cake on it, but not for a birthday


Post 697 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
One day in and this contest is already too difficult for me to decide who to vote for.
Post 698 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders same!
Post 699 • IP   flag post
Collector Gwillygreg private msg quote post Address this user

Post 700 • IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user

Post 701 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
A few identical double digit covers














Post 702 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user









Post 703 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Lets Not forget about patriotic cloths...






Post 704 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo good choice. Most cool covers I have seen in this contest.
Even a few I have never seen before.
Post 705 • IP   flag post
657131 740 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.