CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Weekly Cover Contest Discussion Thread Part Deux17997

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 I agree!! Send the female first! lol!
Post 551 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@drmccoy74 I agree!! Send the female first! lol!
She can turn invisible. Has nothing to do with chivalry. She is a superhero. πŸ™‚πŸ€£
Post 552 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@drmccoy74 I agree!! Send the female first! lol!
She can turn invisible. Has nothing to do with chivalry. She is a superhero. πŸ™‚πŸ€£


I know...I get what you're saying but I found it funny πŸ»πŸ™‚
Post 553 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user









Post 554 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 555 • IP   flag post


Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 556 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Easter...


Post 557 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 558 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 559 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 560 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user


. Seattle space needle.
Post 561 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 562 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 563 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
A lot of giant heads this week.

Post 564 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Lots of WW covers. Surprisingly not this one.


Post 565 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty cool nobody used the 2 more famous ones.




I guess the second one wasn't
Post 566 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 I did think of Batman 227 but on closer inspection...there is no wagon or stagecoach.
Post 567 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Pretty cool nobody used the 2 more famous ones.




I guess the second one wasn't


I came close to using this one.
Post 568 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@drmccoy74 I did think of Batman 227 but on closer inspection...there is no wagon or stagecoach.
there should be!
Post 569 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@drmccoy74 I did think of Batman 227 but on closer inspection...there is no wagon or stagecoach.
there should be!


I agree...I always did think there was one too....I was surprised to find it wasn't there lol.
Post 570 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Pretty cool nobody used the 2 more famous ones.




I guess the second one wasn't


I came close to using this one.


I think the one you went with is better....in fact, I suspect you'll win this week's contest....great pick!
Post 571 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC thanks, but there are a lot of great covers!!
Post 572 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawguy1977



Almost voted, I love this cover.
Post 573 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 574 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
here's my second place "may the forth be with you"



Post 575 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
i have to stop looking...



Post 576 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@Gotlift yeah, me too

Post 577 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Almost went with this one, it’s one of my favorites

Post 578 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 579 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user









I could go nuts just with sketch covers.
Post 580 • IP   flag post
657131 740 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.