CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Weekly Cover Contest Discussion Thread Part Deux17997

I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
I used to really dig Annuals in general until they started tying everything into events
Post 451 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross



It's a nice choice, but I like # 2 with Dr. Doom cover better....
Post 452 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross



It's a nice choice, but I like # 2 with Dr. Doom cover better....
surprisingly no JIM(Thor) annual 1 posted yet
Post 453 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross



It's a nice choice, but I like # 2 with Dr. Doom cover better....
surprisingly no JIM(Thor) annual 1 posted yet

Or the early Strange Tales annual.
Post 454 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user





















Post 455 • IP   flag post


HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user



Post 456 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user



Surprised no one has posted this book yet.
Post 457 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 458 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Fun category this week.








Post 459 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user







Post 460 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Vampy 2 is a great cover!
Post 461 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
One you don't see too often.


Post 462 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton - Did you say Vampy #2? How about this one?


Post 463 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo awesome!!
Post 464 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Rbolton - Did you say Vampy #2? How about this one?




Man, early Adam Hughes looks a lot like Dave Stevens. I knew they were friends, but wow.
Post 465 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
This week's runners up.







Post 466 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
My 2nd choice.


Post 467 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user



Post 468 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Now that I'm mostly just a "cool cover" hunter, I might have to find a copy of this one. If only it didn't have all the extra verbage on it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton

Post 469 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Why walk home when you can fly?


Post 470 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Cozy house



Movie house



The big house



Clubhouse

Post 471 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Wish I had run across this cover before the "runner up" contest ended. Just came across it in the MCS auction:

Post 472 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Wish I had run across this cover before the "runner up" contest ended. Just came across it in the MCS auction:



Really a pleasure for me to see a copy of #2.


Post 473 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
No one has posted this one yet. Tis the season.


Post 474 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 475 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@lawguy1977 - I almost used that cover! Great choice.


Post 476 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 477 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders Awesome!


Post 478 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
here's one for someone to use if they're looking for an entry.


Post 479 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s another one:

Post 480 • IP   flag post
657131 740 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.