Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASP

ASP preprint invoice at cons17994

Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Is it ok to fill out and print a submission prior to a con for ASP witnessing? I have two books (one is Cover A, other is Cover B). They need to be pressed due to stacking roll. And they also both need 1 VSP each. I am attending a con next month where CBCS will be on site.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element_Lad
Is it ok to fill out and print a submission prior to a con for ASP witnessing? I have two books (one is Cover A, other is Cover B). They need to be pressed due to stacking roll. And they also both need 1 VSP each. I am attending a con next month where CBCS will be on site.

they may make you fill out their own form...
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element_Lad

Yes, in fact it is always recommended to complete the online submission form ahead of time when doing conventions and bringing a copy with you when you drop off your books since that will reduce potential transcription issues later on and you immediately have an invoice number you can refer to in communications instead of having to wait until the order appears in your account weeks or months later
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
As long as you have all the information, you can fill out a submission on the website, print it, and take it with you. If there are any changes, though, it won't be useful, and you'll have to find a way to cancel the submission you created online.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65
As long as you have all the information, you can fill out a submission on the website, print it, and take it with you. If there are any changes, though, it won't be useful, and you'll have to find a way to cancel the submission you created online.

It very much is still useful. Any changes can be notated on the printed invoice you bring and the order online should be updated when the books are received into the system
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks everyone for your responses.
Post 6 IP   flag post
601342 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?