Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
QuestionsSigning Opportunities

Convention Signature Services - Recommendation Request17970

Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
I've been out of the loop for a bit now, and I'm trying to get back up to speed. Does anyone have a recommendation for convention signing services? I used use Matt Saltzman [Trinity] exclusively, but after looking at his Facebook/website, I can't tell if he still goes to conventions or he just arranges exclusive signings with certain artists now.

If I'm wrong, let me know. If I'm correct, I would really appreciate some reputable alternatives to safely send my books to for convention signings.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
If you had good luck with the person in the past, why don't you contact him and ask if he still offers the services you require?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
If you had good luck with the person in the past, why don't you contact him and ask if he still offers the services you require?

I’ve pinged him. Just thought I would put out feelers for alternatives soon rather than later.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I believe Matt is strictly CGC now, unfortunately.

Clan McDonald is a pretty large facilitator but they don’t allow to submit under your own account and grading through them is pricy.

I’ve used Justin Foose but he’s really cut back on his convention presence and I don’t think he’s doing more shows this year
Post 4 IP   flag post
600891 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?