CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS Events

Weekly Cover Contest #305... Just the Tip17905

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Time to vote!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Voted! Another tough one this time!
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
voted...
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 54 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 55 • IP   flag post


Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 56 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector TigerRose1981 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 58 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Do they let known criminals vote around here? Cause uh...
Post 59 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
😂😂😂
Post 60 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Do they let known criminals vote around here? Cause uh...

Since known criminals can apparently put in a submission to the contest as long as they go through official channels, I don't see why they would have lost the right to vote upon release from incarceration.
Post 61 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@figment what's the bond for that little guy? We gotta get him otta there.... lol...
Post 62 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
@figment what's the bond for that little guy? We gotta get him otta there.... lol...

I think he's out now, but we don't know what constitutes a parole violation at this time.
Post 63 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Do they let known criminals vote around here? Cause uh...


It was only a misdemeanor charge. Full rights have been restored, but parole lasts for one year. 😁
Post 64 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
voted
Post 65 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder bests a field of worthy combatants - WCC #305 WINNER!!!


Post 66 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks all for the votes!

I was kind of caught off guard figuring @SteveRicketts was gonna snag a consecutive win. Some really great covers this week.

I'll have a new contest up #soon.
Post 67 • IP   flag post
657131 67 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?