CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS Events

Weekly Cover Contest #305... Just the Tip17905

HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Only $2.50 @sigep815? Steal...
Post 26 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Lenovations private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user
That sticker is probably over twenty years old! @wmorse
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@sigep815 your name has me picturing you looking like PC principal

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector TigerRose1981 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Lenovations Spidey 55 was actually my first cover of consideration.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I dedicate this to all of the GA Cowboy & Western comic enthusiasts...

Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Just the tip ....


Post 39 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Let your imagination run wild,,,



Post 45 • IP   flag post
Collector chuckcomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user

Post 47 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 48 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
50+ WCC entries - is it possible?
Post 49 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Done dudetes and dudes!
Post 50 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Time to vote!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Voted! Another tough one this time!
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
voted...
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 54 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 67 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?