Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Charlton, Dell, Atlas/Seaboard, Marvel! War, Horror, Drek! Low/Mid-Grade!!17904

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Tomb of Darkness #23. This is the final issue in the series, featuring reprinted stories from Men’s Adventures #25, Marvel Tales #132 & #146, and Astonishing #47.

GD/VG, or better; off-white to white pages

$7 shipped

Post 126 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Tragg and the Sky Gods #7. This short-lived comic series was published by Whitman and Gold Key comics, each with a separate publisher’s logo. This is the Whitman copy.

FN, or better; off-white to white pages

$10 shipped

Post 127 IP   flag post
Twilight Zone #55 (Gold Key Publishing). With a George Wilson ‘painted’ cover, this issue features a story with work by Walter Simonson.

VG/FN, or better; off-white to white pages

$8 shipped

Post 128 IP   flag post
Twilight Zone #60 (Whitman Publishing). This issue features work by Jack Sparling.

FN, or better; off-white to white pages. The upper left corner looks to be printers ink.

$10 shipped

Post 129 IP   flag post
Uncanny Tales #2 (1973 series). This issue features reprinted stories from Marvel Tales, Mystic, and Uncanny Tales (1952 series).

GD+, or better; off-white pages. There's quite a bit of overspray on the top edge of the comic.

$7 shipped

Post 130 IP   flag post

Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #151. With works by Dave Cockrum and Chris Claremont, this issue features an appearance by the Hellfire Club, as well as Jean Grey.

FN, or better; off-white to white pages.

$9 shipped

Post 131 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #152. With works by Bob McLeod and Chris Claremont, this issue features an appearance by the Hellfire Club.

VG/FN, or better; cream to off-white pages.

$7 shipped

Post 132 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #189. With works by John Romita, Jr. and Chris Claremont, this issue features an appearance by the Hellfire Club.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages.

$8 shipped

Post 133 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #200. This is a 52-page special, featuring the Trial of Magneto.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages.

$15 shipped

Post 134 IP   flag post
Newsstand edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #200. This is a 52-page special, featuring the Trial of Magneto.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages.

$17 shipped

Post 135 IP   flag post
Weird Wonder Tales #12. This comic features works by Steve Ditko and Mort Drucker. Hagg, The Hunter is featured.

VG-, give or take; cream to off-white pages.

$8 shipped SOLD

Post 136 IP   flag post
Werewolf By Night #27. This issue features the 1st appearance/origin/death of Soul-Beast, as well as the 1st appearance of Doctor Glitternight. Marvel Value Stamp #9, Captain Marvel, is intact.

FN, or better; cream to off-white pages.

$15 shipped

Post 137 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of What If? #28 (1st series). This is Frank Miller’s Daredevil. What if Daredevil became an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.? This issue also features an appearance by Hydra and Ghost Rider.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages.

$12 shipped

Post 138 IP   flag post
Where Monsters Dwell #28. The cover was done by Jack Kirby, and the comic contains reprints from Tales to Astonish #9 (origin and 1st Droom), among other publications.

I'll give this comic an estimate of no higher than Good. It has too many issues, mainly the TWO pieces of tape on the front cover with 'Steve' written on them. Damn you Steve!!! Pages are cream to off-white.

$5 shipped

Post 139 IP   flag post
Where Monsters Dwell #31. The comic contains work by Jack Kirby, and the comic contains reprints from Strange Tales #79 (1st Warlord Kaa), among other publications.

VG/FN, or better; off-white to white pages.

$8 shipped

Post 140 IP   flag post
Worlds Unknown #3. This comic features work by Ross Andru and John Romita.

GD/VG, or better; off-white pages.

$6 shipped

Post 141 IP   flag post
All done, gang!! I know a lot of the listings are anti-climatic, but I'm still working on decreasing my collection. I don't see this thread up and running for very long, as I don't have any yard sale funds for purchasing more comics. I spent my small wad on a much-desired graded slab that I just had to have. LOL.

Offers are always welcome...combined shipping available!!! I know there's a lot of drek in the thread, but I refuse to throw away comics unless they are completely unreadable. Whatever doesn't sell goes back into the long boxes.

Any questions or requests, please don't hesitate to send me a message. Thanks for looking, and/or grabbing items!!!
Post 142 IP   flag post
Three more comics are sold to @xvipah!! Thanks again, my friend!!!

House of Mystery #215

Tales of Evil #3

Weird Wonder Tales #12
Post 143 IP   flag post
Okay, let’s do 20% off everything listed!!! This thread won’t stay open long before I move them to another venue. Message me with questions, or if you’re looking for anything more Modern. 👍🤙🙂
Post 144 IP   flag post
Alright, gang, let's do 30% off everything listed!!! Come this weekend, I will move these comics to another venue. Thanks for stopping by!!!
Post 145 IP   flag post
That’s all, folks. Thread will be locked. 👍🤙🖖
Post 146 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Oooh, before the lock.

Everything came in like, 2 days ago. Thanks again, dude, always a pleasure!
Post 147 IP   flag post
My pleasure as well…glad to hear it. 👍🤙🖖
Post 148 IP   flag post
600702 148 23
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.