Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Graded

CBCS Offers *ON-SITE GRADING* in Seattle!1788

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Posted on Facebook by Steve Paulus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Paulus
Our first signing event with Mike Rooth, the cover artist for the CBCS exclusive Animosity #5 is underway. Mike's next signing with CBCS is Friday at 9:30 am #CBCS, #Aftershock






Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Draco private msg quote post Address this user
Well I was going to go to ECCC this weekend but it looks like tickets are all sold out. I really wanted to get Stan Lee to sign a few books. Can I go to the CBCS grading booth and pay them to get them signed?
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Beehderty private msg quote post Address this user
Theres guys who sell passes in front of the door. They will be yelling that they need passes. Cause they just buy them off people as they leave. But you ca. Always craiglist for a pass.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco
Well I was going to go to ECCC this weekend but it looks like tickets are all sold out. I really wanted to get Stan Lee to sign a few books. Can I go to the CBCS grading booth and pay them to get them signed?


CBCS is set up at the Grand Hyatt. They are accepting drop off submissions for a private Stan Lee signing event. Here is a link to the facebook post about the Stan Lee signing.

CBCS/Trinity Comics Stan Lee Seattle signing
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector FootNote private msg quote post Address this user
Alright, a bit worried about Sunday. I joined the Facebook group trying to find a authorized witnessed. I have reached out to one person and someone has actually reached out to me, but Sunday is looking sparse in regards to witnesses.

Also, what time does the CBCS "booth" open on Sunday? I am planning on getting there early.
Post 55 IP   flag post


Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
They open at 9 am.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Draco private msg quote post Address this user
Was just at the CBCS booth, great bunch of guys. I couldn't get tickets to the con but they got all my comics signed by Stan Lee for me. Didn't have to wait in line, was awsome. Getting most my comics pressed and some other signatures varfied so I didn't use the onsite grading option. Sent in 11 NYX3s all signed, most by Stan lee. A really high grade H181, hoping for 9.6+ after its pressed. Grabbed some of the exclusive low print run comics and they gave me some cool new DC stuff. Great experience, except for parking, that sucked.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector FootNote private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco
Was just at the CBCS booth, great bunch of guys. I couldn't get tickets to the con but they got all my comics signed by Stan Lee for me. Didn't have to wait in line, was awsome. Getting most my comics pressed and some other signatures varfied so I didn't use the onsite grading option. Sent in 11 NYX3s all signed, most by Stan lee. A really high grade H181, hoping for 9.6+ after its pressed. Grabbed some of the exclusive low print run comics and they gave me some cool new DC stuff. Great experience, except for parking, that sucked.


Thats great to hear. I am planning on getting there early, and also taking my bike in hopes of avoiding the parking issue.
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector Johnjakewish private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you CBCS, the onsite grading was awesome and I'm very happy with how my animosity book turned out!
Post 59 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
And that's a wrap on the CBCS On-Site Grading Event in Seattle. We had a wonderful time and spoke with many passionate comic book collectors.

We are very lucky to do what we do in this hobby we love so much. Our customers make it all worthwhile.

To everyone who showed up for our event and made it a huge success, we offer our most sincere thanks and gratitude. We can't wait to see you all again next year!

#cbcsonsite #cbcscomics


Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts Thanks Steve. Just wondering if I submitted a comic on-site for Rapid service. Will it take longer than a week? Is there extra time to process cause it has to get back to the Florida facility? Thanks!
Post 61 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
@SteveRicketts Thanks Steve. Just wondering if I submitted a comic on-site for Rapid service. Will it take longer than a week? Is there extra time to process cause it has to get back to the Florida facility? Thanks!


Turnaround starts the Tuesday after the show.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector FootNote private msg quote post Address this user
Just remembered I never actually stopped by here and said thanks for the hard work!
Post 63 IP   flag post
214714 63 13
destitute