Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestions

CBCS submit order is down?17848

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@consumetheliving
I would be very interested to know how that comes out, if you actually do it.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@consumetheliving
I would be very interested to know how that comes out, if you actually do it.

I'll keep you posted.
Post 27 IP   flag post
@consumetheliving Nice books! I'd be getting those graded, too.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
@consumetheliving Nice books! I'd be getting those graded, too.
thanks, it's tough though. Every time I bank some cash to sub I find another book I want to buy. The predator stack is a full run (1-4) plus an extra issue 1. I'm debating if I split the issue 1's between CGC and CBCS. Also, the Robocop 1 is a mag so I might hold that back or on a separate invoice.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by consumetheliving
Every time I bank some cash to sub I find another book I want to buy.

I feel your pain. Seriously.
Quote:
the Robocop 1 is a mag so I might hold that back or on a separate invoice.

You'll have to put it on a separate invoice regardless. CGC keeps the comics and mags separate and CBCS doesn't accept mags yet. If it were my magazine, I'd wait until CBCS makes their new magazine capsule available. I have a number of mags in capsules from CGC (the only real option right now) and the capsules suck. They're flimsy and a lot more fragile than the comics capsules. If you pick one up by a corner you can actually hear it creaking and cracking. The only time I've ever had a book I sold returned to me for damage during shipping, it was a magazine in one of those barely adequate capsules. That Robocop looks like a nice mag, so I'd recommend you treat it right.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Quote:
Quote:
Every time I bank some cash to sub I find another book I want to buy.

I feel your pain. Seriously.
Quote:
the Robocop 1 is a mag so I might hold that back or on a separate invoice.

You'll have to put it on a separate invoice regardless. CGC keeps the comics and mags separate and CBCS doesn't accept mags yet. If it were my magazine, I'd wait until CBCS makes their new magazine capsule available. I have a number of mags in capsules from CGC (the only real option right now) and the capsules suck. They're flimsy and a lot more fragile than the comics capsules. If you pick one up by a corner you can actually hear it creaking and cracking. The only time I've ever had a book I sold returned to me for damage during shipping, it was a magazine in one of those barely adequate capsules. That Robocop looks like a nice mag, so I'd recommend you treat it right.

The CBCS cases are bulletproof for sure and I'm pretty stoked about the mag cases if they ever come out.
I have a Last Ronin graded so I know what you mean about the CGC mag cases, very chincy.
Post 31 IP   flag post
CBCS sub in the mail. Tomorrow I will drop off the CGC sub, took advantage of the upgrade special. Pretty sure CGC is going to win this one.

Post 32 IP   flag post
598059 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?