Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Still getting the run around17836

Collector SCG private msg quote post Address this user
Not only can you not get a call back from Darryl or anyone in "customer service" regarding an order now we have further confusion. After speaking to a gentleman at the Dallas Fan Expo Friday he assured me that he would do what he could and get back with me. Surprisingly my books got moved out of grading to encapsulation. Now the status shows billing?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector WndrWmn74 private msg quote post Address this user
What seems to be the issue?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCG
my books got moved out of grading to encapsulation. Now the status shows billing?

That's how it works. First the books are given a grade, then they are slabbed, then billed, then shipped or made available for pickup.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
In my experience with CBCS, the process goes like this:

Received
Billing (charged fees that do NOT involve a pre-screen)
Processing
Slabbing
Billing II (charged for books that pass pre-screen - no point charging before they pass)
Shipped
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCG
my books got moved out of grading to encapsulation. Now the status shows billing?

That's how it works. First the books are given a grade, then they are slabbed, then billed, then shipped or made available for pickup.

Actually they charge once they received the books which is why the confussion. Compound that with the lack of ability to have anyone call/email you back
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WndrWmn74
What seems to be the issue?

Your guess is as good as mine. They don't return calls or emails. Now they are moving which timing seems really bad for something like that.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Mrbryceman private msg quote post Address this user
I know I'm going to take a hit when it happens I sent in 85 books.
Post 7 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCG
Not only can you not get a call back from Darryl or anyone in "customer service" regarding an order now we have further confusion. After speaking to a gentleman at the Dallas Fan Expo Friday he assured me that he would do what he could and get back with me. Surprisingly my books got moved out of grading to encapsulation. Now the status shows billing?

Try sending an email with the submission number included in the Subject Title.
Send to customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Send in the morning around 10:00 EST. They will get back to you within an hour or two.
I had a chat with them today via email. They got back to me within an hour.
Looks like your books are soon to be shipping out. I would be thrilled if mine were at that stage... lol..
Post 8 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbryceman
I know I'm going to take a hit when it happens I sent in 85 books.

Dayum!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Morgd120 private msg quote post Address this user
Oh NođŸ˜±, CBCS wouldn’t do that. They’re the “Good” company..
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCG

Try sending an email with the submission number included in the Subject Title.
Send to customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Send in the morning around 10:00 EST. They will get back to you within an hour or two.
I had a chat with them today via email. They got back to me within an hour.
Looks like your books are soon to be shipping out. I would be thrilled if mine were at that stage... lol..

Were that it was like that. I am now running 8 months and no resolution--to a non grading problem. I dropped to sending one reminder per month now because the "runaround" became a walk around. Four different CBCS agents all of which promised to "find out what happened". So sad indeed.
Post 11 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCG

For all my submissions they've charged when they received them.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector FoggysPal private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCG

For all my submissions they've charged when they received them.

Yes, I paid for mine when I turned them in at C2E2 in December. Based on all of these threads, I don't expect mine for another year
Post 13 IP   flag post
601338 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?