Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Type o or does this mean something?17817

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@chester15 On an Iphone you have the option to stick with the word you want even if auto correct doesn't like it. I think it's usually in the lower left corner in quotes.
Post 26 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@chester15 On an Iphone you have the option to stick with the word you want even if auto correct doesn't like it. I think it's usually in the lower left corner in quotes.

I bet you can, but I have never owned an Apple product, never will if I can help it. Too controlling, too expensive. I'll live with the shortcomings of Android as long as it doesn't drive me insane, or maybe I should say more insane. From what I see of people using Apple stuff, the constant updates alone are enough to keep me away.

It's rare that I have the Auto Correct situation where it "insists" that it is right, so I'll just find work-arounds for now. There might even be a similar option to control that on Android, just never looked for it. I spend less time on a phone than 99.9% of phone users. I pay my $8 per month and get along ok.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector robertofredrico private msg quote post Address this user
The title of this thread amuses me.

To misspell "typo" and instead put "type o", it's almost kind of meta.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofredrico

And now it’s on a loop apparently.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Get it?
Post 30 IP   flag post

speaking of auto-correct: My bosses wife was named Joy. I was under the wrong assumption that they were from NY. I asked him "did you and Joy meet in New York?". He gave me the strangest look as he struggled to answer the question "did you enjoy meat in New York?"
Post 31 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
speaking of auto-correct: My bosses wife was named Joy. I was under the wrong assumption that they were from NY. I asked him "did you and Joy meet in New York?". He gave me the strangest look as he struggled to answer the question "did you enjoy meat in New York?"
😂😂😂
Post 32 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia And of course, it had to be the boss. Oh no!!! Sorry, but LOL!
Post 33 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

"my bosses wife"

Now we have to wonder again here in this post....did Auto-Correct insert "bosses" for the correct word, boss's? Or was that just a legitimate error?

And it could be spelled boss'.
From oneminuteenglish.org - Boss’s and Boss’ are both acceptable as the singular possessive form of Boss.

But in any case, it is not bosses.
Post 34 IP   flag post
601333 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?