Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
"You’ll be able to send cards already in your collection directly to the eBay vault. We’ll take high-quality photos of the front and back of the card, and document all the details for your viewing pleasure and to make the listing-to-sell process seamless".

- The eBay vault is climate-controlled, insured, and protected with 24-hour security.

- Two-step verification keeps your account and transactions ultra-secure.

- Items inside the eBay vault are carefully handled by dedicated professionals.

What's next?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
This will be great for when I want to sell my Ovechkin rookie card. I just recently saw the exact card I have sell for $14500 CAD and I'm sure by the time he retires it will be even higher. It would be nice to have the peace of mind that it would be safely in the vault and EBay's responsibility if it got lost in shipping.
Post 2 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Nope.
Post 3 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Nope.
lol.....
Post 4 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Reminds me of the Al Capone's vault fiasco....
Post 5 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
24 hour security

Post 6 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
They couldn't even get me a $20 refund on a busted slab and I'm supposed to trust them with my cherished collectibles?

I'd rather let the fox guard the hen house. At least I'd know what to expect. 🙄
Post 7 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Speaking of hens....

I saw a sign today in front of a farm stand. It said "Free-Range Brown Eggs". I was picturing the eggs frolicking around...
Post 8 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by chester15
Reminds me of the Al Capone's vault fiasco....
Geraldo's 'career' never did fully recover from that. That rubbish was such a waste of time. I still remember how he came out of it in the end with maybe a couple vintage glass bottles.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
They couldn't even get me a $20 refund on a busted slab and I'm supposed to trust them with my cherished collectibles?

I'd rather let the fox guard the hen house. At least I'd know what to expect. 🙄

I remember the four month wait for a reply from CS at CGC to get the okay to send back 27 (!) returns. They had the gall to say they were doing it as a favour because they're only supposed to accept returns for two weeks after the recipient has received them.

One thing I will definitely give CGC: Their packaging is BOSS. No one else even comes close.
Post 10 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
On tbe bright side, cgc screws up so often they have mechanical error on their submission forms now. I had to use it on 4 books that they mislabeled. After over a year from grading and pressing, back for more punishment
Post 11 IP   flag post
It does make returns easier, I must say. I just wish that I didn't have so many.
Post 12 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I wish I didn't have any. I wanted to submit those books to mcs for selling. Now they say another month or so at the very least.

At least she said she was sorry it happened?
Post 13 IP   flag post
@CaptainCanuck
I totally lost track of the topic! My bad! I've never seen the eBay vault before and don't know as much about it as I should. The information is pretty cool.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I wish I didn't have any. I wanted to submit those books to mcs for selling. Now they say another month or so at the very least.

At least she said she was sorry it happened?

Oh no! That sucks! I finally had returns for CBCS recently - my first for them ever - and they're already sending them back to me. It was a one week turnaround. No contest who's doing the better job in that department.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector tonyz58 private msg quote post Address this user
NUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 16 IP   flag post
600701 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?