Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPQuestions

W quick question on VSP vs. ASP17804

Collector WndrWmn74 private msg quote post Address this user
In going through my ~30 pages of invoices from MegaCon, I noticed that I’m being charged $30 for VSPs. I could have sworn that they were only $25 🧐. Did I miss something? And I’m also a member. Is that STILL the right price?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
At this point, who knows what the correct pricing is.

the pricing shown on the website is $25 if you’re getting one signature verified. If you’re getting more than one signature verified on one book, they charge $25 for the first two signatures but the website tries to simplify it by saying the first one is $30 and subsequent sigs are $20.

Some suggest that the pricing on the website is a mistake and that the single signature is supposed to be $30 so who knows

If you are only getting one signature verified and they’re charging you $30 or if they’re charging you $30 for every signature on a multi sig book, I’d definitely contact billing (billing@cbcscomics.com / pkesten@cbcscomics.com ) and ask them for an explanation. At the very least they should honor the pricing on their website. If it’s a mistake then they should fix it. It’s been two months, more than enough time to fix some text on their site
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector WndrWmn74 private msg quote post Address this user
Exactly my thought. Thank you for the fast response my friend.
Post 3 IP   flag post
601299 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?