Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Flanders's Undesirable Crap for Sale At MCS17783

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I have a lot of slabs for sale at MCS that no one appears interested in. If you make a reasonable offer or are interested in something that's BIN, I'll take another 10% off for being a CBCS forum member.

Here are the books available. I have multiple copies of ASM #55 Simpsons #245, Something is Killing the Children #1 LCSD, Wolverine #6 Alex Ross Timeless Variant, Thor #9, We Live #1, Spider-Men #1 and Spawn #309. Thanks for looking:

Amazing Spider-Man (2018 6th Series) 55A CBCS clickable text

Avengers (2018 8th Series) 36B CBCS clickable text

Captain America (2018 9th Series) 23B CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Department of Truth (2020 Image) 1A CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Department of Truth (2020 Image) 1B CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Fantastic Four (2018 6th Series) 24E CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Fantastic Four Antithesis (2020 Marvel) 2B CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Geiger (2021 Image) 1A CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Geiger (2021 Image) 1E CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Giant Size X-Men Storm (2020 Marvel) 1C CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Immortal She-Hulk (2020 Marvel) 1D CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Little Bird (2019 Image) 1A CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Simpsons Comics (1993 Bongo) 245 CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Something Is Killing the Children (2019 Boom) 1I CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Something Is Killing the Children (2019 Boom) 1LCSD CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Spawn (1992 Image) 266B CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Spawn (1992 Image) 296B CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Spawn (1992 Image) 296C CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Spawn (1992 Image) 300A CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Spawn (1992 Image) 300F CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Spawn (1992 Image) 309B CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Spider-Men (2012 Marvel) 1A CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Spider-Verse (2019 Marvel) 1A CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Strange Academy (2020 Marvel) 3D CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2011 IDW) 100MANIA.A CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Thor (2020 Marvel 6th Series) 9BIGTIME/SLABCITY.A CBCS 9.9 clickable text

Thor (2020 Marvel 6th Series) 9BIGTIME/SLABCITY.B CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Venom (2018 Marvel) 1A CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Venom (2018 Marvel) 25COMICMINT.B CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Venom First Host (2018 Marvel) 1COMICMINT.NYCC CBCS 9.8 clickable text

We Live (2020 Aftershock) 1A CBCS 9.8 clickable text

Wolverine (2020 6th Series) 6B CBCS 9.8 clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders you silver tongued devil you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@flanders you silver tongued devil you.

Haha it was the first title that came to mind .
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
I was going to say @flanders where did you find all this crap?
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Noblebeast315 they were popular back in 2021, but my 12 week turnaround time turned into 37 weeks and it appears I missed the window. I'll stick to investing in Bronze age or earlier from now on.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@flanders Hey you know what they say right? One man’s trash is another man’s treasure! 😁
Post 6 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Noblebeast315 they were popular back in 2021, but my 12 week turnaround time turned into 37 weeks and it appears I missed the window. I'll stick to investing in Bronze age or earlier from now on.

Yeah, many of us lost a decent amount of money from the TATs fiasco. Not just less profit, but actual financial loss. I still think that amends need to be made in the form of some discounted fast grading on a couple of books. I haven’t submitted books since. I’m stubborn that way. When someone wrongs me in a way that was avoidable, they need to address it before I will continue doing business with them.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia I agree with you that they should be doing something to make amends for the ridiculous turnaround times. I heard from a staff member saying that the guaranteed TAT they are promising on the books being shipped to them now are only going to push older books back even further down on the cue. It’s just insanity.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
I haven’t submitted books since. I’m stubborn that way.

The only reason I'll be submitting soon is that I have $120 in credit. That's good for about 4 express 1975 or newer and a MCS pickup. I'll pick my most expensive raws since the FMV cap has been increased to $1000 and see what happens. I've slabbed almost everything I care to for my personal collection over the years and I don't have much desire to slab anything to sell at the moment, with all this inventory collecting dust.

I do like the idea of sending some magazines in but I'm all slabbed out at the moment. I've acquired so many of these plastic prisons over the last 4 years that it's time for me to focus on reading more books.
Post 9 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
You may or may not have just sold crap my friend....
Post 10 IP   flag post
You should've messaged me before. I would've sold it to you for much cheaper. I'll send you something I have that you might be interested in (not the Spawn 175). Let me look through my slabbed duplicates and maybe you'll see something you like.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
You should've messaged me before. I would've sold it to you for much cheaper. I'll send you something I have that you might be interested in (not the Spawn 175). Let me look through my slabbed duplicates and maybe you'll see something you like.
Not necessary guv. I been eyeing one of those Simpsons of yours.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad would the fact that I have 15 more 9.8s at mcs change your mind? Either way I have your address somewhere so expect a gift.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
We have the same taste in “crap” books👍🏻 Too bad I already own the ones I’d buy! Except for spawn 100-200 I need every one.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I love it when a perfect plan comes together!
Post 15 IP   flag post
not really @flanders. You put the work in.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
We have the same taste in “crap” books👍🏻 Too bad I already own the ones I’d buy! Except for spawn 100-200 I need every one.

@HulkSmash Haha, maybe my taste isn't so bad after all. I have a few slabbed spawns in the 100-200 range. I'll look through my collection and send you a pm tomorrow.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Bump...plenty of junk for sale still.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Bump....

Post 19 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad beautiful book!
Post 20 IP   flag post
Department of Truth (2020 Image) 1A CBCS 9.8 - SOLD for $75 at MCS
Post 21 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders You have anything good like Simpsons Treehouse of Horror 11?
Post 22 IP   flag post
@xjagnew no unfortunately. I do have some decent books in my collection, but none of them are for sale, including my treehouse #1 cbcs 9.8
Post 23 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@xjagnew no unfortunately. I do have some decent books in my collection, but none of them are for sale, including my teahouse #1 cbcs 9.8

You sure? If you have a Treehouse of Horror 11 I will throw money at it. I'll even use @HeinzDad money.
Post 24 IP   flag post
@xjagnew positive. I barely have any treehouse of horror books.
Post 25 IP   flag post
@flanders OK bro... I'll stand down. Desperately seeking THOT11.
Post 26 IP   flag post
601246 26 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?