Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Pop Culture

Holy Moly! Back to the Future VHS sets record price!17778

Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Got this at an estate sale...who knows... Still in the original wrap with the stickers indicating this was a McDonalds purchased VHS as part of some McD's promotional thing in the early 90s. But, the VHS is the original 1989 release of the movie.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like Beckett has acquired VHSDNA. Maybe I'll send one of my copies of Bushwacked in for grading.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
@etapi65

Post 53 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
at heroes con there was a vender selling graded/still in the shrink wrap of a bunch of vhs tapes for thousands of dollars.

I mean there were rare like a "How to play pokemon trading card game" instructional video that was never meant for resale
Post 54 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
@etapi65

@the420bandito The reference is trapped inside an unopened shrink wrapped box.
Post 55 IP   flag post

To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Is it bad then that I don’t understand everyone copulating over Top Gun 2? Never saw the first one.

Ditto
Post 56 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65
Got this at an estate sale...who knows... Still in the original wrap with the stickers indicating this was a McDonalds purchased VHS as part of some McD's promotional thing in the early 90s. But, the VHS is the original 1989 release of the movie.

you'd be surprise the value of still in shrink wrap vhs tapes. at a convention saw what would be random movies like howard the duck sell for like at least $850 though graded
Post 57 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I gotta admit I an a huge F14 fan so I loved both films.

Post 58 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
Quote:
Is it bad then that I don’t understand everyone copulating over Top Gun 2? Never saw the first one.

Ditto

Tritto.
Post 59 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Quote:

Ditto

Tritto.

Quatto
Post 60 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ditto

Tritto.

Quatto

Isn't that the mutant from Total Recall?
Post 61 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ditto

Tritto.

Quatto

Isn't that the mutant from Total Recall?

It is!! but that was unintentional on my part... I haven't seen Top Gun 1 or 2 either.
Post 62 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
There’s something about geese I know.
Post 63 IP   flag post
Quote:
There’s something about geese I know.

lol!! I think its singular...I think there's a goose in the movie.
Post 64 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Yes goose died.
Rip
Post 65 IP   flag post
Spoiler!!!!! j/k!
Post 66 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I waited since 1986 to say it
Post 67 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Yes goose died.
Rip

He just became a part of The Force.
Post 68 IP   flag post
Apparently so. I believe maverick said talk to me goose in both films....
Post 69 IP   flag post
600839 69 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?