Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASP

CBCS Signature Event turnaround17761

Collector Brockstar84 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey I am just curious as CBCS does such a poor job with updating their system if anyone has any kind of timeframe for turnaround time from the Signature Events. Normally I would just sit back and wait the half year or so and not worry but I am listing my house at the end of the month so I am trying to plan accordingly.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
Don’t sell the house - comics won’t be there for. Year !
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Whammykablam private msg quote post Address this user
All I can suggest is just go to your submissions and wait until they update the Date of Signing for each one, then you'll have an idea of when the TAT starts for grading.

Once they have a date for my DeMatteis book, I'll know it's 2-3 weeks until I get it back.
Post 3 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
You can safely expect your books back in the 2020's

Probably.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Brockstar84 private msg quote post Address this user
I know the book was signed in Feb but no updates (big shocker) under the dashboard
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
If you went the Express route and put out $40 + insurance; then probably quickly once done with the signing event.

If you go down the standard grading path - TAT is what now? about a year?
If you go down the standard grading path and CBCS pressing - I'd buy your tombstone 1st. It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time
Post 6 IP   flag post
600899 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?