Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASP

Any Witness/Facilitators for Fan Expo Chicago or NYCC?17738

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know any CBCS AWs/Facilitators going to either or both Fan Expo Chicago and New York Comic Con?

I’m trying to plan out some multi-sig books and there’s a few creators I’d like to nab at these shows
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Trinity Comics is always at NYCC. Matt has done a good job going from a one man operation to a small army. I wouldn't be surprised if he is at Fan Expo as well. You need facebook though to reach him. He has a facebook group he uses to do his business
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I will be at NYCC but I am usually spread thin at the show.

Also, I usually have a vendor pass and may be limited to the regular four day pass that I purchased.

Really would like to get in early instead of having to wait on line.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Hcanes I thought Trinity was strictly CGC now?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite

I know at one time he was doing both and during that one extremely long CBCS TAT timeframe he had talked about strictly doing CGC. Didn't think/know he went through with it
Post 5 IP   flag post
My last order with him was in 2020. He was already CGC by then. He was able to arrange a CBCS witness for that particular order but it was a hassle.

Not sure if he’s gone back to doing both since the
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector RobotZero private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone know if CBCS plans on doing on site grading at FanExpo Chicago like they did in Dallas this year?
Post 7 IP   flag post
CBCS only really does on-site grading at certain Texas shows because they run the books back to their office for grading then bring them back the next day
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector RobotZero private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you, @dielinfinite. I too am looking for facilitators & witnesses for the show. I would like to submit on site. I am new CBCS and was wondering if witnessed signatures can be sent under the new "Express" tiers?
Post 9 IP   flag post
You can submit on-site if CBCS is at the show but on-site grading is only done very rarely.

If CBCS is at the show they can provide an AW for free so you can get the book signed in front of a witness. I was looking for a facilitator because I am not attending the show and would need someone to handle my books for me.

Yes, you should be able to submit witnessed signature books via the express tiers.
Post 10 IP   flag post
601537 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?