Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1417728

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
just came back from heroes con day 1. Got 27 comics and 1 manga (dragon ball z vol 17)

Only thing worth wild is Amazing Spider-man #88 (debut of goblin queen) and 5 of the 6 issues of The Boys: Dear Becky
Post 201 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
From the estate of Frank Frazetta.

The text story from Happy Comics #30 and the Frazetta story from Heroic Comics #86. From the estate of Frank Frazetta.

Durango Kid #2 and 3; and White Indian #13 (A-104) (GD). Frank Frazetta art. From the estate of Frank Frazetta.

Post 202 IP   flag post

Post 203 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Who wants to place bets on whether or not @heinzdad can use his lab to turn this MCS 6.5 into a CBCS 9.0?

Post 205 IP   flag post

Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
@ebaymafia - Nice find. That’s a good looking copy.
Post 206 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveinthecity
@ebaymafia - Nice find. That’s a good looking copy.

@steveinthecity thanks. My question above regarding @heinzdad's work was a trick question. It already graded 9.0 and is on it's way back from CBCS. I've had several mid-grade copies of this book but I'm very excited to have a high-grade for my collection.
Post 207 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

Picked up another ff4, waiting for black panther 2 then selling all my namor duplicates
Post 208 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 nice pick up, 👍
Post 209 IP   flag post
I was happy to see the mailman today

AMS #3 Fanexpo Inhyuk, LTD 1000

Post 210 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
I was happy to see the mailman today

AMS #3 Fanexpo Inhyuk, LTD 1000

The Midnight Weatern Theatre look interesting. Let us know what you think.
Post 211 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 212 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I got in this absolutely beautiful second print of the Dell ‘Wolf Man’ Movie Classic.

The price was super reasonable and the Seller had it as a 9.2. I think he was right. I’m hopeful that with a Press, it may squeak by with a 9.4.

Post 213 IP   flag post
Mail on Sunday? Love it!

Post 214 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster lol....
Post 215 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 216 IP   flag post
Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
A few blanks for the future. Hoping to get something cool on them.

A couple more Lady Death for my collection.

Post 217 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Dub13
A few blanks for the future. Hoping to get something cool on them.

A couple more Lady Death for my collection.

@El_Dub13 Did you see the other Knightmare cover

Post 218 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10

@El_Dub13 Did you see the other Knightmare cover

Sometimes, I'm OK with the regular covers. I always find it funny that the regular covers are usually more limited than the Naughty/Risque covers.
Post 219 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The Boys omnibus FINALLY came out! I think this was supposed to be released back in April and it was just released last week. They originally planned to release one book but maybe the delay screwed up their plans because it looks like book 2 just came out as well. Gotta order that now, too!

These were actually from a few months ago but I went on a bit of a coverless shopping spree and loaded up

Post 220 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Another box of awesome stuff.....

Post 221 IP   flag post
Someone posted a couple of these TrueVision books earlier and I thought they were pretty cool. They aren't cheap or easy to find. I found this $15 Poor copy on MCS. I really want to check out the 3D artwork but I'm kind of afraid to take it out of the bag, considering the condition:

Post 222 IP   flag post
I sent these books into CGC for an Aurthur Suydam private signing. The cutoff date was 3/15 or something like that. The label says they were signed on 6/6. These covers were only available as part of the Ultimate Legends tier of the Kickstarter campaign.

Post 223 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Found a few older ones, signed, and some other random cool stuff .... I will have some more pics coming up tomorrow

Post 224 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia

You know even though it is a 15$ book it's hard to treat a book without respect. I bought a tmnt book for the sole purpose of reading. It cost me I think 5 bucks. The thing is I can't bring myself to abuse it and fold it up so I can read it somewhere other than at a table. As is, the book is in a toploader waiting it's final fate as to what the hell do I do with it.....
Post 225 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user

Taking advantage of price drops. Been wanting this book for a while but high grade copies have been going for over 1k.

Found this one with an "issue" at the top of the front cover where it looked like it got crinkled, and a minor indent on back cover. My presser is 100% sure everything will come out with no color breaks, so I went for it. Guess this one will be sent off for grading pretty soon lol
Post 226 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania - Some great SA Action and Adventure Comics in that last picture!
Post 227 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia That cover is freakin' gorgeous! How old is the book? Is it in the public domain yet? Maybe one of the companies that reprints GA books can do this one...?
Post 228 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Sebastsk8 That's a pretty nice copy! And it looks like a lot of that would come out with pressing. Great find!
Post 229 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Just won bees in an auction!

Post 230 IP   flag post
601523 999 30