New to Your Collection #1417728

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
... and that Spectre cover is BAD-ASS!!

Yeah it is! Awesome Baily art.
Post 176 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
This one wasn’t on my list or anything but I’ve always loved this cover & the seller was offering it for too cheap for me to pass it up.

Perfect for display.

Post 177 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Well, my second art book showed up today!! The covers on the original Sandman series always impress me. So, when I saw an used. like new, copy of this book on Amazon, I had to have it also. This book collects all the covers from the original series!! I tried to photograph a two page spread as an example of the format. I like how it's laid out.

Now you need to get the second book, Dream States, that collects McKean’s covers for other Sandman projects like The Dreaming and Overture
Post 178 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite I'll add it to my list right now!! Thanks for that. I'm throughly enjoying this book.
Post 179 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Box o Wolverine Stuff

Post 180 IP   flag post

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 181 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
more cool stuff...

Post 182 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I blame @Flanders for this purchase.

Found a copy with the COA from Todd's comic shop. May not be as nice as @Flanders, but happy to have a copy now

Post 183 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
IF THE WORLD ENDS TOMORROW IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT @flanders.
Post 184 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
IF THE WORLD ENDS TOMORROW IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT @flanders.
I think Timmy has his paws in it as well......
Post 185 IP   flag post
Man every box so far has awesome stuff in it... a few signed books so far..

Post 186 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Hcanes congrats! Great looking book!
Post 187 IP   flag post
Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
Another new addition to my Lady Death collection
The Scarlet Bride Edition #29/99

Post 188 IP   flag post
Collector profade private msg quote post Address this user
I bought this at my lcs. I opened it up to inspect the insides and do a page count and saw the signature on the first page. The owner made no mention of the signature. I'm not sure he even knew it was there.

Post 189 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Finally found a decent copy of this (it's probably a 7-7.5 or so) for under $100. Glad to have it for the PC:

Post 190 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
House of Mystery #179. Got this from MCS, but it was @EbayMafia 's. So thanks!

Post 191 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 192 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user

Bought a random lot of spiderman books because it had a ton of maximum carnage issues in it, and the spiderman special edition I had been wanting to get one of. Didn't realize the spiderman special edition and spiderman unlimited 1 were absolutely pristine. The seller even had the letter that came with the special edition from unicef and a card to send in donations and get copies of it. Can tell he took amazing care of his books. My list of books to get graded keeps growing, and I hadn't planned on getting an unlimited 1 graded, but this book looks so pretty I just might have to. Not even a single spine tick non color breaking.

The marvel age 12 has some yellowing which I've seen on a lot of them, but overall great shape other than that. I traded my copy a while ago that was in worse condition and picked this one up for much less than I traded that one for value-wise, so that works for me!
Post 193 IP   flag post
Justice League...Superman....misc...

Post 194 IP   flag post
Superman and misc.....

Post 195 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Grabbed this one after the reminder from @sborock in the living legends thread.

And absolutely no excuse for this one.

Post 196 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
Grabbed this one after the reminder from @sborock in the living legends thread.

And absolutely no excuse for this one.

No reason other than sweet. I grabbed that wwbn 35 because you mentioned it. I was un aware.
Post 197 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I grabbed that wwbn 35 because you mentioned it. I was un aware.

From the picture it is a clean looking 8.0 too. Congrats!
Post 198 IP   flag post
All Superman box....

Post 199 IP   flag post
Batman stuff....

Post 200 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
just came back from heroes con day 1. Got 27 comics and 1 manga (dragon ball z vol 17)

Only thing worth wild is Amazing Spider-man #88 (debut of goblin queen) and 5 of the 6 issues of The Boys: Dear Becky
Post 201 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
From the estate of Frank Frazetta.

The text story from Happy Comics #30 and the Frazetta story from Heroic Comics #86. From the estate of Frank Frazetta.

Durango Kid #2 and 3; and White Indian #13 (A-104) (GD). Frank Frazetta art. From the estate of Frank Frazetta.

Post 202 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Who wants to place bets on whether or not @heinzdad can use his lab to turn this MCS 6.5 into a CBCS 9.0?

Post 205 IP   flag post
600901 999 30