Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1417728

Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Some oddball comics and underground comix.

Images deleted but it was a lot of good stuff. Onto T&A since that's okay to post...
Post 301 IP   flag post
A few recent CA GGA covers.

2nd Cheryl Blossom

Post 302 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@50AE_DE
Those are Super-Cool, but watch out for any depictions of drug use! That's a big forum no-no.
Post 303 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd I couldn't find anything about depiction of drug use in their TOS, only the following, "Refrain from using inappropriate language, including language that may look, sound like, stand for, hint at, abbreviate, or insinuate profanity, hate speech [including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs], illegal drugs/controlled substances or illegal activities."

It seems that if there isn't discussions about illegal drug use/controlled substances then it's okay?
Post 304 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@50AE_DE

I was warned on legal drugs too. So I'd stay away from it all if possible
Post 306 IP   flag post
@50AE_DE
I got deleted from the cover contest once for submitting a Freak Brothers cover.
Post 307 IP   flag post
@Bronte @Byrdibyrd Got it. Thanks. Which covers?
Post 308 IP   flag post
@50AE_DE
My cover that got deleted was Freak Bros. #1

That book is a nice 1st print, too, and it's currently waiting (and waiting...) at CGC getting pressed & graded.
Post 309 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@50AE_DE
My cover that got deleted was Freak Bros. #1

That book is a nice 1st print, too, and it's currently waiting (and waiting...) at CGC getting pressed & graded.

Thanks for the headsup. That cover is rather tame so I'm surprised it got removed.
Post 310 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

Just got this one today....

SOLD!
Post 311 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse

Egggcellent!!!
Post 312 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Look....Up in the sky....it's a bird...it's a plane....no it's just another box of Superman stuff

Post 313 IP   flag post
I recently received these from DCBS. I hadn't placed any orders with them in about half a year so I was surprised to get a box from them with these books.

Post 314 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
lots more of misc comic goodness....

Post 315 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

I've always wanted a copy of this book since I first saw it in 88.

Trouble is it was always priced over $100 so I always passed.
This copy priced as a cup of coffee plus tip so I bought it.
Post 316 IP   flag post
@southerncross
Nice! Not a bad copy, either.
Post 317 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 318 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Stopped by Midtown comics on the way home from work:

Post 319 IP   flag post
more misc stuff...

Post 320 IP   flag post
Batman...Supergirl...Catwoman....Batwoman...Harley Quinn...and misc

Post 321 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
This came in a day or two ago. I just got a chance to open it. I’ll save the read for a 10 day vacation that starts tomorrow!

Post 322 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I just added this to my PC, this is Strange Tales 2 from Yaffa in Australia. Only 6 issues were made by Yaffa and none of them are indexed on GCD, they are all very scarce.
This one uses the cover from Strange Tales 109 and changes the background color. It contains Strange Tales 109, 110 & 111 a huge triple key that I am loving! Don't sleep on these Australian keys, they are not easy to find!
Post 323 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
This one is recent as of April this year, but it’s the comic that got me started down the Golden Age path.

Post 324 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Then I started looking for GA bondage covers. The Black Cat was a bonus pick up.

Post 325 IP   flag post
Box o X-Men stuff....

Post 326 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
2nd gambit and first white queen , Nice!
Post 327 IP   flag post
Well my peeps....this is it...the last box...all of the stuff my wife claimed.
A whole box of Wonder Women stuff
If you saw anything in my others pics that caught your eye drop me a PM. I might be willing to let some stuff go for the right price

Post 328 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 329 IP   flag post
I've always preferred a purple suit but black might be something...
Post 330 IP   flag post
598018 999 30