Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1417728

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
YES! Got these today

Post 276 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I’m not a fan of the movie, but Jon Heder is going to be attending our local Con in September, and I wanted something for him to sign.

Post 277 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 278 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Nothing crazy, but I picked up a bunch of low to mid grade war books on Friday. Here’s the first…

Post 279 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
I wanted to reread the story but had no desire to look thru a million boxes. Just bought a cheap TPB.

Post 280 IP   flag post

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaard Amazing story, great art. IMHO, some of Mazzucchelli's best. I have the same TPB.
Post 281 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a couple more cool books I picked up...

Post 282 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Smokin' Hot key addition...

Post 283 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Aside from this Swampy dolly.......

I blame the rest of "you people" for todays buys.

Post 284 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Sweet Swampy of course, and even nicer WW6! Congrats again! And that woodwork background is legit too.
Post 285 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Swampy's extra arm fell out of its spot in shipping. I'll spring him loose in a few days I'm sure.
Post 286 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
mostly Justice League stuff with some Batman mixed in....

Post 287 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania That JLA 29 is noyce!
Post 288 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Wolverine, X-Men, some misc stuff.....

Post 289 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
@MutantMania That JLA 29 is noyce!

Thanks Yeah I am happy and surprised to see the older stuff I'm finding so far.
The guy I bought it from told me basically what was in the collection and sent me some pics of the Uncanny X-Men stuff he had but that was it. No list or anything and I didn't even look through the boxes when I picked it up.
It's like a treasure hunt for me and I like to be surprised
Post 290 IP   flag post
More X-Men type stuff....

Post 291 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Got me a few sets of these for pretty cheap.

Post 292 IP   flag post
X-Men, New Mutants,misc....
I also found a box full of Wonder Woman stuff but my wife confiscated that as soon as I opened it up. (the ones in these pics were duplicates) I'll post pics of the others later

Post 293 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user

Dollar bin finds at my new favorite shop. Some filling in gaps in runs, some minor keys. Contemplating starting an avengers run, since he has tons of them around the 200-350 range. Could fill in probably over half of that range right away.
Post 294 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
A couple of books I found as I was thumbing through a 50 percent off box.

Post 295 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I received this today after only seeing the front cover. The spider stamp is there!

I know it's been a while since this was posted but, I thought I'd add a picture of mine with the COA. I got these back when they were first offered by McFarlane back in 1990.

Post 296 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster wow! You're like the octomom of Spider-Man #1's.
Post 297 IP   flag post
X-Titles and stuff...man I have never seen so many variant covers in the books I have went through so far.

Post 298 IP   flag post
War comics, and a dinosaur....

Post 299 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

local con pickup today
Post 300 IP   flag post
Some oddball comics and underground comix.

Images deleted but it was a lot of good stuff. Onto T&A since that's okay to post...
Post 301 IP   flag post
A few recent CA GGA covers.

2nd Cheryl Blossom

Post 302 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@50AE_DE
Those are Super-Cool, but watch out for any depictions of drug use! That's a big forum no-no.
Post 303 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd I couldn't find anything about depiction of drug use in their TOS, only the following, "Refrain from using inappropriate language, including language that may look, sound like, stand for, hint at, abbreviate, or insinuate profanity, hate speech [including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs], illegal drugs/controlled substances or illegal activities."

It seems that if there isn't discussions about illegal drug use/controlled substances then it's okay?
Post 304 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 IP   flag post
598034 999 30