CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleWant to Buy

I want to BUY or Trade for thread17720

It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
This one is for sale if anyone is interested.


Post 51 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
This one is also for sale.


Post 52 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Here is another one for sale.


Post 53 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
And this one too...


Post 54 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I have some books to trade. Including thor 1 sketch variant signed and verified by Alex Ross and another thor 1 just the colored variant. Pretty sure all books were sent in by me and can provide more pictures on request. Not really looking to sell I dont want to deal with 1099 forms.

As for what I'm looking for, any keys from DC or marvel are fine.

I ship with slab shippers foam and they can do a max of 3 books per box. If you want more than 3 books I would prolly use recycled cgc boxes to ship.


If you have box cloud storage app.

https://app.box.com/s/4hia78wik93ev87mtaji9nfep37njv3x

If you have dropbox storage app

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/swgl0dpwkgu4se8/AACqhWIrPRwAIILNo0gekptaa?dl=0


Added more books as of 8.02pm est
Added more books as of 8.36pm est
Post 55 • IP   flag post


We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
This request is obscure but I saw someone post one. If anyone has a Perez signed Crisis #4, I could be your guy. I have graded Perez and ungraded that id be willing to trade. As well as other HellBlazer related items if I have to.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
This one is for trade or sale.
PM me to discuss.


Post 57 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67, 1:500 ratio yeah? Ive never actually seen that, nice.
Post 58 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
@Nearmint67, 1:500 ratio yeah? Ive never actually seen that, nice.


Yeah, there is a 1:1000 that is the same cover but all Black & White.
I prefer color any day. Great cover IMO.
Post 59 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Currently looking to Trade for a raw Caliber Presents #1 in at least VF Condition.

James O’Barr has been added as a special guest for our local Con in August. If I don’t find one, I’ll have him sign my ‘Crow’ hardcover, but I thought I’d throw it out there just in case.
Post 60 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
For trade or sale.
Looking for graded bronze age.
PM if interested.


Post 61 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Gotta throw some massive love out to @Enelson for a giant GI Joe haul that showed up today. Books came packed in a bulletproof box full of 80s nostalgia.
Post 62 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
A few of my earliest forum buys were from @Enelson, solid....
Post 63 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
For trade or sale.
Looking for graded bronze age.
PM if interested.




SOLD!!!!!
Post 64 • IP   flag post
Collector Gibby357 private msg quote post Address this user
Looking for ASM#3 and other low to mid grade books!



Post 65 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
I don't get paid till Friday next week, but I thought I would throw my line to see if there are any Bites. I'm looking for an Silver age Incredible Hulk number 3,4,5,and 6 at 1.8-4.0 grade.
Post 66 • IP   flag post
657131 66 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?