Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeQuestions

1st Miss Martian Teen Titans 39 or 371770

Collector trockblay private msg quote post Address this user
Hi
Before I send my books dor grading I wanted to be sure of the 1st app of Miss Martian

In teen Titans 37,theee is one panel where we see miss martian and she is unnamed....everyone seems to think this is first app material...????How could this be a 1st app

In Teen Titans 39,we see her big time and she is name....clear 1st app IMO

Id like CBCS guys to jump in and clarify this as I have both books and wanted to know before sending them in

Teen Titans 37....cameo
Teen Titans 39....1st full app
Teen Titans 40...1st time on cover

For those who disagree....open these comics ans check by yourself....teen titans cant be a first app.....if so CBCS should change the first app of Harper Row in 2011 Batman 7 and put Batman 1 as we see her unname in one panel...

JEE
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
CGC: 37
https://www.cgccomics.com/grading/verify-cgc-comic.aspx?cgc-comic-cert=1325922002
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ah those CGC guys...they also said gl20 is first app of jessica cruz but ee only see her hand ans her name jessica.....
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Once again cgc ignores prior precident and is inconsistent.

By their logic Hulk 181 should be worthless. Yet they call it the first appearance.

Cameo only exists to them in pre-modern age now? Ugh. Frustrating to say the least.

We need something like a comics code authority for the grading industry, keep everyone on the same page 😆. Or just nominate Burock as comic god let him rule the collecting/grading industry with an iron fist 👊🏻 (bc cbcs consistently gets it right!)
Post 4 IP   flag post
These CGC dudes didnt even add 1st bluebird for 2011 batman 28 and CBCS already are noting it...all hail CBCS
Post 5 IP   flag post
600902 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?