Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

The 4 best Keys???? you can buy them all here!17673

Collector d1al private msg quote post Address this user
at least this is my opinion
Fantastic four 52 6.5 CGC - 1st Black Panther - one of the best ever created $2400 inc shipping

Iron Man 55 - 7.5 CGC - Multiple first appearances including THANOS and Drax the destroyer not to mention Eros/Starfox - don't wait till 2023 when Guardians of the Galaxy hits and this goes even higher. 1150 inc shipping

Hulk 180 - 8.5 CGC - this is the first appearance of Wolverine! 181 gets the love and has him on the cover but the full introduction and panel on the last page is awesome. how does this differ from a cocoon in FF 67 for Warlock or hobgoblin in ASM 238 - answer it doesn't so get it now before it is changed officially and prices skyrocket. $2800 includes shipping

Hulk 181 3.5 CGC - i have to say CGC is dead wrong in the grading on this but what is the recourse - my loss is your gain. $3000 includes shipping.

Payment is PayPal G&S only and no returns as the grade is right there (even if CGC grading is all over the place)

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
If these are your four best keys, why are you jumping ship on them?
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Briten Probably because he wants the money.

@d1al Good luck with your sale!
Post 3 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I kinda like lower grade Hulk 181s

Get a nice cover/book/slice of history at a … discount… to what high grades get.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Great and super key books, for sure. Unsure I would call them the best keys but definitely some solid hitters there for sure
Post 5 IP   flag post
okay I may have some other Keys but that is part of the fun -
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Briten Probably because he wants the money.

@d1al Good luck with your sale!

it is like you are a mind reader!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Do you have a better pix of the hulks?
Post 8 IP   flag post
@50AE_DE i can take one this evening when I get home from work of them individually
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1al
@50AE_DE i can take one this evening when I get home from work of them individually

Thanks. What was your grade estimate on the 181? I see a few color breaking spine ticks, discoloration on the right edge, and rounded corners, but can't really make out the other details.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@50AE_DE
here are the grader notes:
Comic Description:
Incredible Hulk 181 11/74 Marvel Comics

Grader Notes:
foxing cover
moderate creasing to cover
moderate staple tear bottom of cover
stain left bottom of whole book
staple rusted bottom of centerfold

I see no staining and the creasing seems mild or light. (also I should've pressed but this was my first submission)
Post 11 IP   flag post
Seems like it was accurately graded. Still waiting for pictures though.
Post 12 IP   flag post

Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1al
at least this is my opinion
Fantastic four 52 6.5 CGC - 1st Black Panther - one of the best ever created $2400 inc shipping

Iron Man 55 - 7.5 CGC - Multiple first appearances including THANOS and Drax the destroyer not to mention Eros/Starfox - don't wait till 2023 when Guardians of the Galaxy hits and this goes even higher. 1150 inc shipping

Hulk 180 - 8.5 CGC - this is the first appearance of Wolverine! 181 gets the love and has him on the cover but the full introduction and panel on the last page is awesome. how does this differ from a cocoon in FF 67 for Warlock or hobgoblin in ASM 238 - answer it doesn't so get it now before it is changed officially and prices skyrocket. $2800 includes shipping

Hulk 181 3.5 CGC - i have to say CGC is dead wrong in the grading on this but what is the recourse - my loss is your gain. $3000 includes shipping.

Payment is PayPal G&S only and no returns as the grade is right there (even if CGC grading is all over the place)

Post 14 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
For the IH181, think that stain (bottom left) took the book from a 5.0 down to its assigned grade. Especially if it is through the pages as indicated in the grading notes.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector PDGray private msg quote post Address this user
Great books!

PDG
Post 16 IP   flag post
601333 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?