Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Good Prices found on MCS, Ebay, etc17666

Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

The bid at time of your post is a steal. No brainer if you can get this under $200. A paid Todd signature runs upwards of $100 unless you get one for free.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if this is that good of a deal, but any dreck hunters may be interested in several Pitt #1 CGC 9.8s that popped up at MCS for $40 each.

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?IID=6628171
Post 27 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Not sure if this is that good of a deal, but any dreck hunters may be interested in several Pitt #1 CGC 9.8s that popped up at MCS for $40 each.

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?IID=6628171

cheaper than sending in your own if you were so inclined!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
after absolutely forever and just a horrible experience I have a few books that will be ready soon at MCS

First time seeing the grades - thought the TT 12 was higher but everything else right on target

not sure when I put them up they will be 'good' prices - we'll see!!

Post 29 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Is FREE a good price? Sharing here rather than starting a new thread.

From The Comic Mint- Miles Morales 41 Ivan Tao “Life Is Beautiful” variant.

Details and ordering here
clickable text

1 copy of an ungraded Trade Dress is free once added to cart. Just pay shipping or tack on to another order.

The long drawn out explanation is laid out for you, but in a nutshell this just a way for Comic Mint to say “Thank you” to their customers and a way to give something back (no matter how big or small) in light of domestic and global issues we have been facing. I snagged 1 with a 5 pack of Spawn 1 anniversary blank covers to justify the shipping in my own mind.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Steal of the day? We’ll see when it arrives. I’d be happy with an 8.5; higher would be nice, but at this price I’ll happily take it as a reader.

Post 31 IP   flag post
601495 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?