Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPQuestions

Question about ART Label holders1765

Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Guys,

I had an "idea", but I don't know if this has been already discussed.

The Sketch-cover holders, are there wide holders so that the sketch-covers that are drawn on the Front and Back can be displayed as such? Cause I had a couple done via another company and I found I was lamenting that I could not open the book and see the entire sketch.

If there isn't an option for this now, I would suggest that CBCS look into it, I would definitely be interested in this kind holder.

What do you guys think?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I definitely understand your pain, I think I'd briefly mentioned somwthing about wide holders a while back. I'm not even aware of any product that holds the book open like that, much less a graded holder. I'd imagine there'd be some undesired stress on the spine to slab a book open but if you're going with an ART label then you probably don't care about the grade anyways...

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Why not ,they do Art covers and thats more of a collectors choice. Would look good on your case.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I know it's been discussed. You could use the same holder for two connecting covers also. Personally, I think it's a great idea and would expand the size of art that could be slabbed, but realistically, it could be a while before they even seriously consider it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
It was told that maybe Mag size may happen so why not Large Size Comics.

Post 5 IP   flag post
600777 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?