Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Technical issue - Invoice PDF not opening.17632

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have tried on 2 different browsers, cleared cache and cookies and tried again, and then tried on my phone but I am getting a "Resource Not Found" error everytime I click on the "Print Invoice" Hyperlink in my dashboard.

Anyone else having this issue?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
There should be a PSA about it soon
Post 2 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Yep I got the same error on my lone open invoice. Was working a few days ago when I last look at it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@SBorock - Alright Steve, what did you do? Are you pranking us?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Add it to the list of other issues/errors/confusing information on the website

fix is on the way.... #SOON
Post 5 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Same issue here. Probably just need someone to go give the server a good whack.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@figment - Must be forum gremlins.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
About this, it's on CBCS's end. I wouldn't count on it being up for a few days.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@figment - Must be forum gremlins.

I hope not, that would mean they've escaped the forum and are now loose in the PDF generation software.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

Interesting coincidence, what with the timing of the April update and subsequent issues. And with @Jesse_O response, I am guessing that CBCS I.T. dept may be prepping for a new update and web changes.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Interesting coincidence, what with the timing of the April update and subsequent issues. And with @Jesse_O response, I am guessing that CBCS I.T. dept may be prepping for a new update and web changes.

I wouldn't count on that either. There were issues with the system that had been ongoing. They just happened to take this step today. My internet connection has been screwy yesterday and today. Personally, I blame the full moon.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Personally, I blame the full moon.

@Jesse_O - Gremlins, has to be gremlins. Oh, damn, not that theme music is in my head.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Gremlins with Full Moon Fever! Here's one to help clear the movie theme music.

Post 13 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Same here, freaking out a little lol
Post 14 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O Well crap....:-(
Post 15 IP   flag post
Just when I was getting ready to send a big book in...Just gonna have to ride it out.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Im gonna wait it out; I want the book I'm sending in a CBCS case. Wouldn't want it any other way.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Cool.....another way for TATs to decrease - just make it impossible for people to send books in by disabling the print invoice that they are supposed to include with the books!!!

I wonder how many months it will take to fix that issue just like the information on the web site????

someone asked if Steve was jumping a sinking ship....they got it all wrong....he's running out of a burning building!!!!

IT and CS services gonna burn this thing down - lol!!!
Post 18 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Cool.....another way for TATs to decrease - just make it impossible for people to send books in by disabling the print invoice that they are supposed to include with the books!!!

I wonder how many months it will take to fix that issue just like the information on the web site????

someone asked if Steve was jumping a sinking ship....they got it all wrong....he's running out of a burning building!!!!

IT and CS services gonna burn this thing down - lol!!!

lol..
They've got 30 of my books there. When I get them back, I'll come give you a like.
Don't want to risk anything. šŸ˜‰
Post 19 IP   flag post
@KatKomics @ComicNinja0215 - No, no, no, We are not talking about the inability to do an online submission and print the invoice, we are talking about looking at an already submitted order in the Dashboard and clicking the "Print Invoice" hyperlink to get additional status on said submission.

Post 20 IP   flag post
@Scifinator I just filled one out yesterday and I got beans. Hopefully they can fix it shortly. šŸ™
Post 21 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@KatKomics @ComicNinja0215 - No, no, no, We are not talking about the inability to do an online submission and print the invoice, we are talking about looking at an already submitted order in the Dashboard and clicking the "Print Invoice" hyperlink to get additional status on said submission.

Iā€™m pretty sure they are both drawn from the same source so if one is down the other is as well
Post 22 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite An excellent point!
Post 23 IP   flag post
@ComicNinja0215 - Hmmm, so you are saying you did an online submission yesterday and could print it out? If so, that would be a different issue....or operator error
Post 24 IP   flag post
@Scifinator Lol I hope it wasn't an operator error haha. I filled it out on my phone and was gonna print it out when I got to work so I can get it out as soon as possible but nothing comes up...sad face.
Post 25 IP   flag post
@ComicNinja0215 - Oh, so you didn't print when you hit the submit. I get it now. If you click the submission on your dashboard and just print the window and include that with you comics. (I have actually done that in the past when I didn't print immediately and didn't know I could hit the invoice hyperlink)
Post 26 IP   flag post
@Scifinator WOAH REALLY!! ty so much man!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Looks like I'm going to get my wish
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:

Iā€™m pretty sure they are both drawn from the same source so if one is down the other is as well
@dielinfinite - You are absolutely correct, as I didn't think that through. But the screen/window print is still a viable option for those who want to send in right away.

Post 29 IP   flag post
I don't think I would trust anyone other than cbcs to grade this book. I hope Steve is still there when it arrives.
Post 30 IP   flag post
601275 57 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?