Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

Turnaround time 9.017631

Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
@JustABitEvil you might have to adjust your expectations a bit. My books were in grading for almost or over two months and a week in slabbing
Post 826 IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
@Oxbladder maybe, but I've have a few orders come back recently and none of them was in grading for over a week, this is also just one book
Post 827 IP   flag post
Collector JustAThought private msg quote post Address this user
One week shy of a full year since I submitted my books @ Dallas Fan Expo.
Dashboard and invoice have shown Grading for 2 months.
Post 828 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAThought

unreal
Post 829 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
does CBCS ever update the current turn around times

it always says 224 days for moderns

how is this possible.
while cgc updates there webpage every week
Post 830 IP   flag post

Collector Satoshisbitcoin private msg quote post Address this user
Im wondering where my books are can anyone help? Order 22-0F49168 I sent them in Mar 17, 2022 7:37 PM. I paid $55 a book for faster service hoping I would see them in a few months. I cant get ahold of anyone. How do I get a resolution for this anyone?
Post 831 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I feel like I'm playing that Fleetwood Mac Rumors record I had from 1977 that always skipped at a certain point in a song.
You know the skip is coming and you're powerless to just have it repeat itself over and over and over and over and over.
Post 832 IP   flag post
@JustAThought your books should move to encapsulation soon. My order was in grading for 2+ months, a week in encapsulation, now half the order is in QC the other half waiting in shipping.
Post 833 IP   flag post
Collector Londonman454 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastboy1980
Quote:

unreal

One week shy of a year since I submitted. Not through a Con or Fan expo. Still show as Received. So you are still further ahead.
Post 834 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbladder
@JustAThought your books should move to encapsulation soon. My order was in grading for 2+ months, a week in encapsulation, now half the order is in QC the other half waiting in shipping.
What you describe seems to be the current norm so I am hoping to complete the cycle soon.
Post 835 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonman454
Quote:
Quote:

unreal

One week shy of a year since I submitted. Not through a Con or Fan expo. Still show as Received. So you are still further ahead.

And then there are the exceptions. Sorry for your pain....
Post 836 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbladder
What you describe seems to be the current norm so I am hoping to complete the cycle soon.

I was pretty lucky I think since my books have not been in the system as long. I hope that your order gets done soon. This will be my last time subbing to CBCS unless they get their many issues under control. I don't see that happening though as the vast majority of those issues have persisted and gotten worse since my previous submission in 2017. I will use another service for my slabbing needs.
Post 837 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

No, they do not and never will. So now you can stop asking, again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again......
Post 838 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
2 separate Re-Holders submissions both completed and either Shipped or Ready for Pickup in 11 business days. Below in Bold
Delivered to CBCS on June 8th 2021 in two separate boxes. (All standard, w/out any FAST P's and one with VSP added).

5 of the 11 had press completed within 43wks,
1 of the 11 had press completed in 44wks,
1 of the 11 had press completed in 45wks,
1 of the 11 had press completed in 49wks,
1 of the 11 had press completed in <50wks,
1 of the 11 had press completed in <52wks.
1 of the 11 likely had press completed in ~52wks (just not updated to grading yet)

#-----4D21-MD 30 Comics - Ready for Pickup 6/9 = 52wk/255 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In HeatSeal 5/24, In Grading Room 5/23, Just under 50 wks In Pressing Room.

#-----3BBA-MD 30 Comics - Ready for Pickup 4/20 = 45wk/217 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In Labels 4/18, 45 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----1FC5-MD 30 Comics - Ready for Pickup 6/9 = 52wk/255 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT,
In HeatSeal 5/24, In Grading Room 5/20, 49 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----0B3E-MD 60 Comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts Post#389, this has likely been pressed, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----FD6C-MD 101 Comics - Ready for Pickup 5/13 = 48wk/237 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In Labels 5/10, In Grading Room 4/11, 44 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----DDAD-MD 31 Comics - Ready for Pickup 6/9 = 52wk/255 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT,
In HeatSeal 5/24, In Labels 5/20, In Grading Room 4/7, 43 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----943E-MD 26 Comics - Ready for Pickup 4/19 = 45wk/216 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In Labels 4/11, In Grading Room 4/4, 43 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----905B-MD 30 Comics - Shipped 4/14 = 44wk/213 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, 4/13 Shipping, In Labels 4/12, In Grading Room 4/4, 43 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----7E7E-MD 30 Comics - Shipped 4/27 = 46wk/222 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In Shipping 4/22, In Labels 4/18, In Grading Room 4/4, 43 wks in Pressing Room

#-----6C85-MD 30 Comics - Shipped 6/9 = 52wk/255 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, Shipping 6/8, In HeatSeal 5/24, In Labels 5/20, In Grading Room 4/5, 43 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----4259-MD 30 Comics w/2 VSP - Ready for Pickup 8/16 = 61 wk/291 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In HeatSeal 8/11, In Labels 8/10, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts Post#389, this likely had press completed in May or June, just hadn't received notification or dashboard update)

Delivered to CBCS 6/21/21
#-----C148-MD - 30 comics - In Grading Room 5/31, Previously only mark Received, never marked In Pressing.

Delivered to CBCS 6/29/21
#-----6136-MD - 102 comics - In Grading Room 6/8, Received

#-----82E4-MD - 34 comics - In Grading Room 6/7, Received

Delivered to CBCS 7/6/21
#-----C197-MD - 21 comics - In HeatSeal 8/02, In Labels 7/29, In Grading Room 6/23, 50 wks / 240 Business day Press TAT

#-----EB2E-MD - 30 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----E175-MD - 34 comics - CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/24, In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----D6B1-MD - 32 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

Delivered to CBCS 7/14/21
#-----19FC-MD - 30 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----24FC-MD - 30 comics - CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/24, In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----6D64-MD - 30 comics - CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/24, In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----D6B1-MD - 60 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----71B9-MD - 30 comics - In Grading 8/26, CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/25, In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----8142-MD - 68 comics - CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/25, In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----8596-MD - 30 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----A44C-MD - 60 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----B5DA-MD - 29 comics - In Grading 8/1 or earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----876C-EX - 30 comics - In HeatSeal 8/02, In Labels 7/29, In Grading Room 6/24, Received

Delivered to CBCS 9/20/21
#-----7374-MD - 8 comics Grade only/No Press - In Labels 9/2, In Grading 7/16, Received

#-----6A82-MD - 12 comics - In HeatSeal 9/1, In Grading 8/31, another case of Pressing in less than a year with 49 wk movement. CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/25, In Pressing Room

#-----6A82-EX - 15 comics - In HeatSeal 9/1, In Grading 8/31, another case of Pressing in less than a year with 49 wk movement. CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/25, In Pressing Room 5/27, Received

Delivered to CBCS 2/24/22
#-----EAC8-CN - 2 comics - In Pressing Room

#-----EAC8-EX - 11 comics - In Pressing Room

#-----EAC8-MD - 17 comics - In Pressing Room

#-----BD64-EX - 2 comics - In Pressing Room

#-----BD64-MD - 39 comics - In Pressing Room

#-----8043-MD w/VSP - 14 comics - In Pressing Room

Delivered to CBCS Friday 08/19/22
#-----A0CC-PRM - 1 comic - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----A0CC-V+ - 2 comics - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----A734-VN - 5 comics - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----A2F1-MD - 32 comics - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----7372-MD - 10 comics - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----703D-MD - 12 comics - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----786C-MD - 20 comics / Grade only - Received 8/22

#-----7A3B-MD - 14 comics - In Pressing Room 8/23, Received 8/23

#-----A5EC-RH - 4 comics / ReHolder - Ready for Pick-up 9/6, In Labels 8/23, Received 8/23

#-----8803-RH - 4 comics / ReHolder - Completed/Shipped 9/6, In Shipping 9/2, In Labels 8/26, Received 8/23

I will continue to update until completed.
Post 839 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:

No, they do not and never will. So now you can stop asking, again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again......

Is your Fleetwood Mac LP skipping too like mine?
Post 840 IP   flag post
Collector Lobofan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshisbitcoin
Im wondering where my books are can anyone help? Order 22-0F49168 I sent them in Mar 17, 2022 7:37 PM. I paid $55 a book for faster service hoping I would see them in a few months. I cant get ahold of anyone. How do I get a resolution for this anyone?
I had one issue missing from 12 I had submitted, it was one of 2 that I sent for grading, I called and then emailed 2 of the people on their contact list and it has been found and listed on my dashboard. It was like 2 weeks behind the others showing up, but I guess that can happen with them moving and their high volume. I suggest going to their contact us area and trying contact some of these guys. https://www.cbcscomics.com/sales-team
Post 841 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
I had a art/encapsulate only order from Orlando Megacon that has just hit production area. However, there was a hiccup that required a VSP. So this is reflective of no-grade options with VSP. 15 weeks from Wed after con.
Post 842 IP   flag post
Collector PressMeComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PressMeComics
Here are the status of my orders:
Elapsed time is all calendar days
The oldest submission has been in "grading" since Mon, May 16, 2022 with no change.
The two oldest do have signature validation on them but all others are modern books to be graded only.

My original postings were because I've yet to receive my first shipment ever from CBCS. While I've read the threads and understood the issues, I felt alone and it was comforting to know others were experiencing the same issues. Right now, it feels like my books are in a stack and they just keep stacking other books on top of them. Again, my perception and not factual information so there is comfort in knowing it is not just me. So if you are reading this and you are like me, know that it is not just you and that you are not alone in what you are experiencing.

I just want to share my update. My September 17, 2021 order entered "Heat Seal" on Sept 2, 2022, "Slabbing" on Sept 6,2022 and "Shipping" today (Sept 7, 2022). Also my October 22, 2022 has entered the "Grading" on Sept 4, 2022. I'll be happy when I have my fist shipment back. I suspect it will be very close to 1 full calendar year.
Post 843 IP   flag post
Collector WalkinWillie private msg quote post Address this user
Sent two pre-screen modern orders to the other guys in Florida in July and they are shipping both this week - some of it I have already received this week. Meanwhile my pre-screen modern order to CBCS from August 23, 2021 is still collecting dust. All the other orders that I have sent in are just marked as received including orders from last September/October.

Sent a very polite email to customer service for a more detailed status on 8/25 and have yet to hear back from them.
Post 844 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkinWillie
Sent two pre-screen modern orders to the other guys in Florida in July and they are shipping both this week - some of it I have already received this week. Meanwhile my pre-screen modern order to CBCS from August 23, 2021 is still collecting dust. All the other orders that I have sent in are just marked as received including orders from last September/October.

Sent a very polite email to customer service for a more detailed status on 8/25 and have yet to hear back from them.

I sent a vintage order to the other guys in Florida in September of last year and it's still sitting at "Scheduled" collecting dust. That order is now in danger of taking more than one calendar year. Meanwhile my five vintage orders to CBCS from the same time frame have all been completed, some for months. I'd send a polite message to CGC customer service, but they'd just tell me to wait.

Point of view depends on what you submit.
Post 845 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
I sent a vintage order to the other guys in Florida in September of last year and it's still sitting at "Scheduled" collecting dust. That order is now in danger of taking more than one calendar year. Meanwhile my five vintage orders to CBCS from the same time frame have all been completed, some for months. I'd send a polite message to CGC customer service, but they'd just tell me to wait.

Point of view depends on what you submit.

Yes, I have a magazine order with the other guys (TOG) that was submitted in March 2022 and it is just now scheduled for grading. I think with vintage orders, TOG takes their time as you have to get all the defects identified for the final grade. Modern is different as you can tell pretty quickly if it is a 9.8 or not - doubt seriously that they grade the interiors of modern books.

I think TOG is moving moderns at break neck speed especially pre-screens. One indication other than TAT is they mislabeled three in my last shipment from them and the invoice was correct - just not the labeling - so not sure the QC process is much more than a rubber stamp deal. My opinion is that TOG look at moderns as low hanging fruit they can turnaround quickly - i.e. a cash flow thing. I also believe moderns go through a completely different flow path at TOG than vintage comics. CBCS has a lot of modern books they could get out more quickly. I think CBCS does the first in, first out of all non-express orders. I get that is fair but if they haven't done it already, I would split moderns out into their own process. Right now I have 2,243 modern books at CBCS over 17 orders between 8/23/2021 and 6/19/2022 - that's a lot of cash flow just sitting there and I'm only one customer.

I'm really just pointing out stuff - i.e. I am not complaining as with the TOG, I have new product coming in on a consistent basis now so getting the CBCS books in is not as critical as it could be. I'm just worried CBCS will go out of business if they don't get a handle on their situation. I'm not sure the TOG modern grading is a quality product but the TATs sure are good - I just wonder how CBCS can speed things up and still maintain a quality product.
Post 846 IP   flag post
Collector PressMeComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Here are the status of my orders:
Elapsed time is all calendar days
The oldest submission has been in "grading" since Mon, May 16, 2022 with no change.
The two oldest do have signature validation on them but all others are modern books to be graded only.

My original postings were because I've yet to receive my first shipment ever from CBCS. While I've read the threads and understood the issues, I felt alone and it was comforting to know others were experiencing the same issues. Right now, it feels like my books are in a stack and they just keep stacking other books on top of them. Again, my perception and not factual information so there is comfort in knowing it is not just me. So if you are reading this and you are like me, know that it is not just you and that you are not alone in what you are experiencing.

I just want to share my update. My September 17, 2021 order entered "Heat Seal" on Sept 2, 2022, "Slabbing" on Sept 6,2022 and "Shipping" today (Sept 7, 2022). Also my October 22, 2022 has entered the "Grading" on Sept 4, 2022. I'll be happy when I have my fist shipment back. I suspect it will be very close to 1 full calendar year.

I don't have my books yet but I did look at the grades in my Dashboard and while one book was lower than I had hoped, I feel like I got very consistent grades unlike the inconsistent grades we have been seeing coming through my local shop from another grading company. As this is my first personal submission, I have been all over the map with my feelings on TATs but once the first order is sitting in my house I know I'll be eager to send in more. CBCS is the most reliable grader IMO and I don't think I'm alone in that. I want to thank everyone on this forum for sharing their experiences as it didn't make me feel alone in the lengthy process. I especially want to thank everyone who told me to download my invoice to see specifically what stage the order was in. I would have never done that had I not been advised to do so. Hopefully the books will be in hand next week which will place it just shy of 1 calendar year form being marked received (not delivered). Five more orders to go!
Post 847 IP   flag post
Collector Buckets private msg quote post Address this user
I went ahead and tried the Express Plus service for 2 moderns with VSP. The order is shown as received on August 30th. Has anyone else had a similar order submitted with the same parameters and around the same timeframe? I was emailed the books were received. The site states Express Plus is a 5 day turnaround and I was wondering how much time is tacked on for VSP. I cannot seem to find that piece of info anywhere so I am reaching out to the forum members for some additional knowledge. Thank you
Post 848 IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
@Buckets when you put VSP on the order there was probably a little note that said "VSP adds 1-2 weeks" somewhere on the website. I had an express with press and VSP; that took about 2 months.
Post 849 IP   flag post
Collector Buckets private msg quote post Address this user
@xkonk Thank you sir!
Post 850 IP   flag post
Collector semperfi_ny private msg quote post Address this user
Just recieved by books that I mailed September 2021 and marked recieved October 2021. They decided to go on a tour of the US and I feel like I should get Frequent Flyer Miles from FedEx. There return adventure started in Texas where they stopped for a visit in Ohio (about 280 miles from me). Apparently they decided to go a country concert in Tennessee. There they must have had too much Tennessee Whiskey and got on the wrong plane to Colorado. After sobering up and realized they were going in the wrong direction, they hopped on a red eye flight, finally arriving to me here in NY State.
God I hate FedEx.
Post 851 IP   flag post
Collector Bandwell private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by semperfi_ny
Just recieved by books that I mailed September 2021 and marked recieved October 2021. They decided to go on a tour of the US and I feel like I should get Frequent Flyer Miles from FedEx. There return adventure started in Texas where they stopped for a visit in Ohio (about 280 miles from me). Apparently they decided to go a country concert in Tennessee. There they must have had too much Tennessee Whiskey and got on the wrong plane to Colorado. After sobering up and realized they were going in the wrong direction, they hopped on a red eye flight, finally arriving to me here in NY State.
God I hate FedEx.

Omg, can we not choose USPS as a delivery option?
Post 852 IP   flag post
Nothing to see here...
Post 853 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
A quick check of my submissions this morning and I see two new Ready for Pick up. Below in Bold

Delivered to CBCS on June 8th 2021 in two separate boxes. (All standard, w/out any FAST P's and one with VSP added).

5 of the 11 had press completed within 43wks,
1 of the 11 had press completed in 44wks,
1 of the 11 had press completed in 45wks,
1 of the 11 had press completed in 49wks,
1 of the 11 had press completed in <50wks,
1 of the 11 had press completed in <52wks.
1 of the 11 likely had press completed in ~52wks (just not updated to grading yet)

#-----4D21-MD 30 Comics - Ready for Pickup 6/9 = 52wk/255 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In HeatSeal 5/24, In Grading Room 5/23, Just under 50 wks In Pressing Room.

#-----3BBA-MD 30 Comics - Ready for Pickup 4/20 = 45wk/217 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In Labels 4/18, 45 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----1FC5-MD 30 Comics - Ready for Pickup 6/9 = 52wk/255 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT,
In HeatSeal 5/24, In Grading Room 5/20, 49 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----0B3E-MD 60 Comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts Post#389, this has likely been pressed, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----FD6C-MD 101 Comics - Ready for Pickup 5/13 = 48wk/237 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In Labels 5/10, In Grading Room 4/11, 44 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----DDAD-MD 31 Comics - Ready for Pickup 6/9 = 52wk/255 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT,
In HeatSeal 5/24, In Labels 5/20, In Grading Room 4/7, 43 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----943E-MD 26 Comics - Ready for Pickup 4/19 = 45wk/216 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In Labels 4/11, In Grading Room 4/4, 43 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----905B-MD 30 Comics - Shipped 4/14 = 44wk/213 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, 4/13 Shipping, In Labels 4/12, In Grading Room 4/4, 43 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----7E7E-MD 30 Comics - Shipped 4/27 = 46wk/222 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In Shipping 4/22, In Labels 4/18, In Grading Room 4/4, 43 wks in Pressing Room

#-----6C85-MD 30 Comics - Shipped 6/9 = 52wk/255 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, Shipping 6/8, In HeatSeal 5/24, In Labels 5/20, In Grading Room 4/5, 43 wks in Pressing Room.

#-----4259-MD 30 Comics w/2 VSP - Ready for Pickup 8/16 = 61 wk/291 Business day Combined Press & Grade TAT, In HeatSeal 8/11, In Labels 8/10, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts Post#389, this likely had press completed in May or June, just hadn't received notification or dashboard update)

Delivered to CBCS 6/21/21
#-----C148-MD - 30 comics - In Grading Room 5/31, Previously only mark Received, never marked In Pressing.

Delivered to CBCS 6/29/21
#-----6136-MD - 102 comics - In Grading Room 6/8, Received

#-----82E4-MD - 34 comics - In Grading Room 6/7, Received

Delivered to CBCS 7/6/21
#-----C197-MD - 21 comics - In HeatSeal 8/02, In Labels 7/29, In Grading Room 6/23, 50 wks / 240 Business day Press TAT

#-----EB2E-MD - 30 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----E175-MD - 34 comics - CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/24, In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----D6B1-MD - 32 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

Delivered to CBCS 7/14/21
#-----19FC-MD - 30 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----24FC-MD - 30 comics - CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/24, In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----6D64-MD - 30 comics - CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/24, In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----D6B1-MD - 60 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----71B9-MD - 30 comics - In Grading 8/26, CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/25, In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----8142-MD - 68 comics - CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/25, In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----8596-MD - 30 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----A44C-MD - 60 comics - In Grading 8/1 or likely earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----B5DA-MD - 29 comics - In Grading 8/1 or earlier, In Pressing Room. (per @SteveRicketts post that they are working on orders delivered Sept 2021, just haven't received notification or dashboard update)

#-----876C-EX - 30 comics - In HeatSeal 8/02, In Labels 7/29, In Grading Room 6/24, Received

Delivered to CBCS 9/20/21
#-----7374-MD - 8 comics Grade only/No Press - Completed/Ready for Pickup 9/12, In Labels 9/2, In Grading 7/16, Received - Total Grade only TAT = <51 wks or 244 Business days.

#-----6A82-MD - 18 comics - Completed/Ready for Pickup 9/11, In HeatSeal 9/1, In Grading 8/31, another case of Pressing in less than a year with 49 wk movement. CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/25, In Pressing Room - Total TAT w/Press = <51 weeks or 244 business days

#-----6A82-EX - 7 comics - Completed/Ready for Pickup 9/11, In HeatSeal 9/1, In Grading 8/31, another case of Pressing in less than a year with 49 wk movement. CBCS changed invoice back to "Received" 8/25, In Pressing Room 5/27, TAT w/Press = <51 weeks or 244 business days

Delivered to CBCS 2/24/22
#-----EAC8-CN - 2 comics - In Pressing Room

#-----EAC8-EX - 11 comics - In Pressing Room

#-----EAC8-MD - 17 comics - In Pressing Room

#-----BD64-EX - 2 comics - In Pressing Room

#-----BD64-MD - 39 comics - In Pressing Room

#-----8043-MD w/VSP - 14 comics - In Pressing Room

Delivered to CBCS Friday 08/19/22
#-----A0CC-PRM - 1 comic - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----A0CC-V+ - 2 comics - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----A734-VN - 5 comics - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----A2F1-MD - 32 comics - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----7372-MD - 10 comics - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----703D-MD - 12 comics - In Pressing Room 8/22, Received 8/22

#-----786C-MD - 20 comics / Grade only - Received 8/22

#-----7A3B-MD - 14 comics - In Pressing Room 8/23, Received 8/23

#-----A5EC-RH - 4 comics / ReHolder - Ready for Pick-up 9/6, In Labels 8/23, Received 8/23

#-----8803-RH - 4 comics / ReHolder - Completed/Shipped 9/6, In Shipping 9/2, In Labels 8/26, Received 8/23

I will continue to update until completed.
Post 854 IP   flag post
I just left a phone mail message to CBCS to return all of my orders that are marked "Received" but not yet "Grading". I have one order from August 2021 that is in "Heatseal" so will obviously let that one play out. But I have 14 other orders with a total of 1,973 books between September 2021 and June 2022 for which I am requesting a return. I hate like crazy to do this but my side business is no longer sustainable with this much capital tied up.

I hope to use CBCS again someday but they will have to get their business straightened out first.
Post 855 IP   flag post
600514 999 30