Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

Turnaround time 9.017631

Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
@Kinsella5 they sent it out a few months ago. I couldn't say who all it went to. https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/17127/page/1/cbcs-update--magazine-news/

Thanks never got that email or the one announcing magazine grading even though I knew that was in the pipeline. But then again up until recently I never really would get an email regarding invoices and the various stages the books would go in, and nothing ever in the junk folder. At least lately I have been getting progress reports but its really only been on two of the six invoices worth of books, better than nothing however.
Post 226 IP   flag post
Collector Mintcondition private msg quote post Address this user
My books have been in heat/seal for 3 weeks now. Books were received in August modern with no press.
Post 227 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
@Kinsella5 they sent it out a few months ago. I couldn't say who all it went to. https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/17127/page/1/cbcs-update--magazine-news/

Thanks never got that email or the one announcing magazine grading even though I knew that was in the pipeline. But then again up until recently I never really would get an email regarding invoices and the various stages the books would go in, and nothing ever in the junk folder. At least lately I have been getting progress reports but its really only been on two of the six invoices worth of books, better than nothing however.

Huh..... Magazine grading starting in April 2022...

You guys in the US use the same calendar as the rest of the world yes?

I mean....you don't use the same system of measurement and your spelling is wrong....so maybe the Calendar is off too??
Post 228 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Huh..... Magazine grading starting in April 2022...You guys in the US use the same calendar as the rest of the world yes? I mean....you don't use the same system of measurement and your spelling is wrong....so maybe the Calendar is off too??

You guys in Canada don't seem to proofread postings before commenting on them. I wasn't talking about when magazine grading started, I was talking about the official announcement email that was sent out to everyone months ago as well as the email that was sent out with the various reps and their contact info, etc. I didn't get those emails, nor has anyone I spoke to about it.
Post 229 IP   flag post
@Kinsella5 oh no..I proof read...and then I read the e-mail you didn't get and it reminded me about the #SOON magazines
Post 230 IP   flag post

Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Just got my "Your order is in grading" email for my order (press and slab)) from June 20,2021. I have 6 modern and one quickstream on here. The modern state "grading" but the quickstream still shows "received". Is it safe to say that they in fact have all 7 in grading?
Post 231 IP   flag post
Collector Kasperb991 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bobashek you should get another email I got one for all 4 of my books on 1 order when they went to grading
Post 232 IP   flag post
Collector Bige private msg quote post Address this user
Day 5 after receiving an email that my items are ready to ship, but do you know what has not happened the items shipping. They are just sitting there waiting to be shipped. I think they may be walking them over to me from Texas like my NYCCC books and I will get them in 2 more months.
Post 233 IP   flag post
Collector Supertom private msg quote post Address this user
I actually have some positive news to share! I emailed customer service and they responded within a few hours! Unfortunately it was to tell me that my books, which according to my PDF invoice have been in "HeatSeal" for the last few weeks, have actually still technically been in limbo after "Labels". Mind you, they've been in "Labels" since early April. So even though they've actually now made it to Heat Seal, it's going to be at least another week before they are actually heated or sealed.

To keep myself from getting further annoyed, I'm imagining that these are actually sealed by the singer/songwriter Seal, who's powerful voice vibrates the plastic around our beautiful books. It would explain the long wait as I'm sure he's an extremely busy man writing the next soundtrack to the inevitable reboot of Batman Forever.
Post 234 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
They set the books out back and let the Texas heat seal them. Better for the environment. reduces carbon footprint.
Post 235 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
@Supertom hopefully in another week, you'll get that kiss from a rose.

If not, it's all about your power, your pleasure and ultimately your pain
Post 236 IP   flag post
Collector Supertom private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia @Nuffsaid111

But did you know that when it snows
the Texas grid goes down
and the Senator goes on vacation, you seeeeeee
Post 237 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Don't go by where the invoice is and how long its been in a certain area, but by the date and turn around TIME / weeks we have had it.

We are working by date so if our current turn times are 35 weeks, that's how long it will be. Invoices can move a bit faster during the process but they will slow as well and it will even out to the posted turn times.
Post 238 IP   flag post
Collector Rio_d private msg quote post Address this user
35 weeks from what date? The received date or the date I dropped it off at the con? Because I'm at 45 weeks from Con date.
Post 239 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Rio_d, he used "35 weeks" as an example. When you drop off at a con, your tat starts the Wednesday after the con.
Post 240 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Update on a Grade only submission that was delivered to CBCS on 9/20/21:

#----7374-MD - In Grading 6/14/22, Delivered 9/20/21.
Post 241 IP   flag post
My order is still shipping day 6 I really think they are walking it over. I keep sending messages to customer service but it is like dmv no response.
Post 242 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@Rio_d, he used "35 weeks" as an example. When you drop off at a con, your tat starts the Wednesday after the con.

My stuff didn't get received until 2 months after con
Post 243 IP   flag post
@Bige even though you probably did not see it "received" on your dashboard for two months, CBCS physically had your order and your tat clock started the Wednesday after the con. They have two computer networks. One is internal, one is what we can see. Your order information has to be manually entered into the dashboard system. This takes time, but it is not a factor in how CBCS calculates the turn around time.
Post 244 IP   flag post
Collector Jtkist private msg quote post Address this user
Is it actually written anywhere that TAT starts Wednesday after con ends? Submitted May 14th, marked as received on June 7th, shipped back on June 13th. Not complaining about overall speed for the express tier. Just curious.
Post 245 IP   flag post
@Jtkist I do not know. It's just been that way for years now.
Post 246 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@Bige even though you probably did not see it "received" on your dashboard for two months, CBCS physically had your order and your tat clock started the Wednesday after the con. They have two computer networks. One is internal, one is what we can see. Your order information has to be manually entered into the dashboard system. This takes time, but it is not a factor in how CBCS calculates the turn around time.

I will let you know if that is true because they split my order in two instead of combing them like they said they would. So I will see if they come back on or around the same time. Also shipping is now taking long too. I use to get a notice my items was ready to ship and boom it shipped now 6 days have passed nothing.
Post 247 IP   flag post
@Bige yeah....splitting orders is part of the new way for CBCS...too bad really...keeping orders together was a selling feature for me to use their services....
Post 248 IP   flag post
Interesting I thought it started from the day I could see it as recieved to be fair though they only 1 day difference for my submissions lol
Post 249 IP   flag post
Dumb ? But I swear I read it some place that the TAT is in business days mon-Fri that's true or is it just days to include the weekend
Post 250 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtkist
Is it actually written anywhere that TAT starts Wednesday after con ends? Submitted May 14th, marked as received on June 7th, shipped back on June 13th. Not complaining about overall speed for the express tier. Just curious.

Ok. I reached out to a friend who works at CBCS. It is not written down anywhere. It's just been standard operating procedure for years now.
Post 251 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasperb991
Dumb ? But I swear I read it some place that the TAT is in business days mon-Fri that's true or is it just days to include the weekend

Yes. TAT is calculated using business days. They do not count the weekend or any holidays.
Post 252 IP   flag post
Collector david75090 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up my order from June 04 2021, yesterday, June 14 2022. My dashboard is showing that it's ready for pickup.

Now I'm waiting on the last order I have from June 14 2021. It's showing that it's been "received". Of course by clicking on the order number it shows whatever is being pressed as being pressed. The rest is in limbo. "Processed". I suppose if I could've looked closer on the Doctor Strange movie I would've seen my order on one of those realms, somewhere.
Post 253 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by david75090
Picked up my order from June 04 2021, yesterday, June 14 2022. My dashboard is showing that it's ready for pickup.

Now I'm waiting on the last order I have from June 14 2021. It's showing that it's been "received". Of course by clicking on the order number it shows whatever is being pressed as being pressed. The rest is in limbo. "Processed". I suppose if I could've looked closer on the Doctor Strange movie I would've seen my order on one of those realms, somewhere.

Just hope and pray that it's not in that paint universe.
Post 254 IP   flag post
Got the email that 3 of 4 books are graded using the express 14 day turn around. Still can't see the grade but that is at 7 full days from marked recieved
Post 255 IP   flag post
601278 999 30