Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector TonyOquendo private msg quote post Address this user
So i have been out of it and waiting for Magazine submissions. Can anyone tell me if they started or will start at megacon orlando?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
April 2027 !
Post 2 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
#SOON
Post 3 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
They were supposed to have been available when the new tier pricing dropped, but were delayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
#SOON

^^^
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector shanbo5150 private msg quote post Address this user
Shame this is still in the concept stage, as I have a run of Captain Britain ('76), in addition to a number of BA magazines (Robocop, Elvira, Devilina, Close Encounters, Labyrinth) that will not join my CBCS submission stack I'll mail in the morning. The aforementioned will be sent for certification but I would far prefer to add them to my existing invoice than use the alternative.
Post 5 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfacecomics
April 2027 !

... will be the next update.
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, we got meesed up with this. The order was promised to us awhile ago, but they never came in
Post 7 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Yeah, we got meesed up with this. The order was promised to us awhile ago, but they never came in

Well, looking forward to when they do.
Hoping your mag cases outdo the competition like your regular cases do.

Also, updates/answers to all questions in the forums is appreciated. Thx
Post 8 IP   flag post
601245 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?