Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS Only Slabs You Just Got Back #217617

Collector PhilCoulson private msg quote post Address this user
Just won this one in an auction. I don't collect many sigs but got it for quite a bit less than the standard is selling for.

Post 826 IP   flag post
Collector Firegoof19 private msg quote post Address this user

Zombie Paul Stanley Sketch Commission by Arthur Suydam at Phoenix Fan Fusion 2024
Post 827 IP   flag post
Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
A couple years ago I saw a YouTuber, Lunch Money Comics, taking this book to shows to get all the creators signatures he could. I remember the book when it came out and I was thrilled to provide some assistance to the African famine. I took this book to HeroesCon and I was able to get 14 autographs; Jim Starlin (back cover), Al Milgrom, Carl Potts, Charles Vess, Chris Claremont, Howard Chaykin, Jim Shooter, Joe Rubenstein, John Romita Jr., John Workman, Mike Grell, Rick Parker, Steve Englehart and Steve Leialoha. I know several of the artist are no longer with us, but I plan on getting as many as I can. Thrilled with the 9.8. 🤞 Hope it stays that way.

I had all of these books signed at HeroesCon. I had the Heroes for Hope and this Captain Marvel pressed so it took a little while to get them back but they did a fantastic job cleaning and pressing them.

I was worried this one might not get a 9.8 after Georges Jeanty dropped the book while trying to sign it.

I'm a big Nightwing fan so I was thrilled this book got the 9.8.

Post 828 IP   flag post
Collector MisterMR private msg quote post Address this user
Some low-grade pre-code horror. I dropped these off with CBCS at SDCC on 7/27 and they arrived today. Not bad!

Post 829 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
I got comics back from Claremont signing, trying to get as much signed by him as possible. I know comic legends can't do these signings forever.

Post 830 IP   flag post

I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 831 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
@figment I love that Four color Mother Goose! If you ever want to trade or sell it. Please let me know!
Post 832 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICConquest
@figment I love that Four color Mother Goose! If you ever want to trade or sell it. Please let me know!

Thanks, I have a soft spot for the Walt Kelly Mother Goose books. I'll start a new thread and post a few.
Post 833 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
I got couple comics back from Rick Leonardi signing. I got my first 9.8 grade after having about 100 or so comics graded over the years!!

Post 834 IP   flag post
Collector karn9 private msg quote post Address this user
First time getting anything graded! Was very excited for mail day - especially a 9.8 USM #1 (2024) that isn't going to get bent! I was surprised that the Astonishing X-Men label didn't mention Armor's first appearance, but I am happy nonetheless to have this, especially with the recent passing of John Cassaday.

Post 835 IP   flag post
Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
@karn9 Welcome to the forum!

Nice books with no bananas!
Post 836 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@karn9 Welcome!
Post 837 IP   flag post
616241 837 12