CBCS Only Slabs You Just Got Back #217617

Collector IowaDad81 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 601 IP   flag post
Collector Ryan4421 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 602 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaDad81

While I can't say I like that cover, it looks amazing in that slab.
Post 603 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 604 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 605 IP   flag post

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 606 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HAmistoso I'm not ready for this, I'm still listening to Prodigy.
Post 607 IP   flag post
Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
I have 12 slabs waiting for me when I get back from this training trip I'm on. I do admit to checking on their grades though, lol. It will be nice to see them when I get back. I still have 4 more in grading as well.
Post 608 IP   flag post

Post 609 IP   flag post

Post 610 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
North of the Border Variant

Post 611 IP   flag post

Post 612 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
These arrived at the house Friday, when we were at HeroesCon. So I just opened the box tonight.

I really don't see the damage on the Captain Britain; it is a beautiful book with a perfect spine and corners that look sharp enough to cut. But honestly, I don't really care. It's for my personal collection and will probably never be worth what it cost to grade, even if it had been a 9.8.
Post 613 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
as of friday...back in the waiting game. submitted 4 comics at heroes con:
Booster Gold #1 (his 1st appearance)
Transformers #8 (first full appearance of the Dinobots)
Infinite Crisis #3 (first appearance of Jamie Reyes)
Infinite Crisis #5 (first appearance of him as Blue Beetle)

plus a rehold of my Absolute Carnage #1 Midtown comics variant (lower corner cracked and broke off.).
Post 614 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Freshly re-holdered.

Post 615 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
These are fresh out of the box this morning. Adam Kubert and Keith Giffen. It's funny they note the Ghost Rider book is removed from the polybag....like they would have slabbed it with it on. I still have the bag and poster.

Post 616 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
Starting a Phoenix/Phoenix Force run. Starting with the issue where the Phoenix becomes the White Phoenix. A must for those who have liked Grant Morrison's "Here Comes Tomorrow" arc (New X-Men #151-154).

Plus, I am thinking about the idea of getting it pressed and re-graded. But I plan to wait to see what the news is on the whole "new label" saga.

Post 617 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Freshly re-holdered.

That's a pretty neat cover design but man, Ditko art sure is easy to spot. Always looks like contorted action figures. He would have been my first choice for a Gumby comic book.
Post 618 IP   flag post
Another Exceptional White for my Silver Surfer 1st 38 run.

Post 619 IP   flag post
By the way, the above SS 8 marks the 8th Exceptional White pages in my collection. All 8 of those comics were Raw comics that I acquired at MyComicShop.com. I wish I knew whose collection they bought. Would love to find out exactly what steps that collector took and what area of the country he lived.
Post 620 IP   flag post
Just got in at midnight and had 3 boxes waiting on me. I think I'll break this into a couple of posts. Here is part 1

Post 621 IP   flag post
Part 2:

Post 622 IP   flag post
Part 3:

Post 623 IP   flag post
Part 4: The worst of all............. rejection. I had to look in the archives of the forum to find out what was referring to. I have not looked at the inside yet, I am going to see how much overhang there is and if its top/bottom or the right side.

Post 624 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
@Retired_11B is the format larger than a comic book?
Post 625 IP   flag post
@makahuka I don't believe so, it fits inside of a regular sleeve and is a little smaller than the back board.

I am going to open it tomorrow and take photos of it. I was going to do it today, but ran out of time. I will post it here and let everyone look at it. I am new to getting books graded, so this will help me understand it for the future.
Post 626 IP   flag post
Thanks to recent CBCS in house signing, I was able to send in raw Star Wars 6 & 10 action figure figure variants for JTC autographs. My run of CBCS certified JTC signed original 12-Back Action Figure Variants is now complete. All JTC signed but there is still one problem for my OCD side…can you guess what that is?

hint, here is the old picture.

Post 627 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Thanks to recent CBCS in house signing, I was able to send in raw Star Wars 6 & 10 action figure figure variants for JTC autographs. My run of CBCS certified JTC signed original 12-Back Action Figure Variants is now complete. All JTC signed but there is still one problem for my OCD side…can you guess what that is?

hint, here is the old picture.

I have issue 15 with the Snaggletooth cover signed. That's going in my next submission.
Post 628 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this today. John Romita!

Post 629 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevgoli
Just got this today.

Cool book. It looks great with that yellow label.
Post 630 IP   flag post
615423 833 30