Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS Only Slabs You Just Got Back #217617

Collector mbarb private msg quote post Address this user
Mix of Bronze, Copper, and Modern Age comics that I just received back from CBCS last Saturday. This completes the slabbing of my Wolverine Limited Series copies from 1982 (I previously posted two copies of issue #1). I have also added another Dave Stevens favorite to my collection: Jonny Quest #5. Front and back covers of Just Imagine Stan Lee's Wonder Woman, from 2001, are included to showcase their verified signatures (Jim Lee and Adam Hughes). Happy with most of the grades.

Post 751 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
These cases and labels are really nice. I was meh, on the whole thing but Ive been proven wrong.

I really made a bone head decision on this one. I knew it could use another press but I ran out of time. Im sure I cost myself a 9.0.

Check out the label on Swampy #5, it's awesome....
Post 752 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 753 IP   flag post
Collector MisterMR private msg quote post Address this user
I got this 30 years ago. Matt Groening and the Bongo crew were signing, and even though it was only supposed to be like a 1-hour signing, they made sure that everyone in line got taken care of. It’s crazy that this was so long ago that the Simpsons were only celebrating their 5th anniversary

Post 754 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@MisterMR that's awesome. Is that what Duffman was supposed to look like?
Post 755 IP   flag post

Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
Got these back today from CBCS.

Post 756 IP   flag post
601505 756 6