Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Signature verification walk through to submit process17605

Collector harveydog2540 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello- I have 2 wonder woman #33&35 with George Perez autographs from a vendor with the vendor guaranteeing authenticity and a Nick Fury agent of Shield#1 with a Steranko autograph that needs to be verified. Can anyone walk me through the process Please?!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Check out the Newbie’s Guide. Some of it is out of date with the recent changes but the general steps still apply: Add the book information to the order form, add the signature verification add-on, choose your grading speed/tier, add the next book
Post 2 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@harveydog2540 Those sound like nice books. Please share some photos when you get them back!

Welcome to the forum!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Whammykablam private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveydog2540
Hello- I have 2 wonder woman #33&35 with George Perez autographs from a vendor with the vendor guaranteeing authenticity and a Nick Fury agent of Shield#1 with a Steranko autograph that needs to be verified. Can anyone walk me through the process Please?!!!

It's part of the same form you'll use to make the order for grading. If you've submitted before, it's exactly the same aside from, at the bottom, you'll check VSP and enter the name of the signer, and then you'll tell them if you want to encapsulate even if the verification doesn't pass.
Post 4 IP   flag post
597993 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?