Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

FCBD complete set17599

Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
wat up peeps just going through my fcbd sets for 2021 and found that i'm missing two (the tick, resistance uprising)i thought valiant uprising was the replacement for resistance but i found uprising at mile high (do anybody shop there?)but nothing on the tick.was there really a book? and where can i find them thanks for any help
Post 1 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Uprising is on MCS too. The Tick did not have a FCBD issue.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
All of my books had ticks
Post 3 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash thanks only reason i'm looking for tick was because my clz shows their is a book for tick 2021
Post 4 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
@HulkSmash thanks only reason i'm looking for tick was because my clz shows their is a book for tick 2021

That one was a 2020 FCB

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Cerebus3000 private msg quote post Address this user
Prior to FCBD in 2021 I was certain I read that there was a Tick comic that was available. However, my LCS definitely did not have a copy available. The owner indicated he was pretty sure he ordered some of everything. This explains a lot and eases the lingering sadness.
Post 6 IP   flag post
great! thanks you are right,now i know. guess i will let CLZ know so they can correct this
Post 7 IP   flag post
601469 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?