Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Was Told 22-24 weeks, it’s now 2717590

COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Submitted some books at Baltimore Comic-Com
Back in October. Was told then it would be 22-24 weeks till I get them back. It’s now week 27 and it’s still processing. Several emails and voicemails left.
This is frustrating.
Post 1 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Hilarious, people are waiting on July and August still. Id imagine you have 6 months still. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
This is why I do not submit comics.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
At least 6 months - take a Xanax !
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I got mine back in around 37 weeks, but that was before the rollout of the new tiers. I'd say if it's grading only, no pressing you're looking at 40 weeks plus. There's really no point in calling customer service or emailing, they're not going to do anything except echo what's already been said here.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics got shipments from April and May back today. So things are creaking along.

Though Express orders are moving through like goose poop on a laxative overdose.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user
@BPaxson002 - that express option is amazing, just got books back in under a month.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Hey Canadian Geek, I’m not trying to be a twat even though it sounds that way. Read the TAT thread to answer your questions. Or don’t, if you don’t want to raise your blood pressure.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaxson002
@KatKomics got shipments from April and May back today. So things are creaking along.

Though Express orders are moving through like goose poop on a laxative overdose.

wellllll....but mine had pressing and then also through the Canadian location -both add extra time...I think it's because of the loss of the letter 'U' going on with words in the states that creates confusion?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics the letter “U”? Don’t you live in Canudu?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Edit: an awesome joke died here because of improper pronunciation that was featured.

Edit: it went something like Canada is spelled Canadeh? Quite lame.
Post 11 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
Submitted some books at Baltimore Comic-Com
Back in October. Was told then it would be 22-24 weeks till I get them back. It’s now week 27 and it’s still processing. Several emails and voicemails left.
This is frustrating.

I submitted in July when they stated 17 week turnaround.
They were "received" in September.
They have been in "grading" for months.
I'm almost at week 36 of 17.
Welcome.
Post 12 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry. I should have stated. This is with Fast Pass grading and pressing.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector WndrWmn74 private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve had books in “Processing” that were submitted in July and August for almost 9 months now…granted, one of those orders had pressing added, but the other didn’t. My frustration is that the constant addition of all the fast pass orders just lags all of the regular orders like mine further and further behind. CBCS is obligated to process the fast pass submissions first, thereby leaving the rest of us to just wait is “Processing” hell. Grrrrrr…
Post 14 IP   flag post
601475 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?