CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Weekly Cover Contest #297: Caught in a Spider Web17536

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
voted!
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Amspider private msg quote post Address this user
Done Sir done. Best of luck for the winner. All great entry’s
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
The voting booth levers are all sticky, but I got it done.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Voted.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
voted...
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Such great covers!👌
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Voted.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like @peterc777 to me by one vote over @GAC
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Looks like @peterc777 to me by one vote over @GAC

Hmmm... I checked last night before going to bed (around 1 a.m.) and @GAC was leading me by one vote, so thank you, but I defer to @GAC. Congrats to @GAC!
Post 35 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterc777
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Looks like @peterc777 to me by one vote over @GAC

Hmmm... I checked last night before going to bed (around 1 a.m.) and @GAC was leading me by one vote, so thank you, but I defer to @GAC. Congrats to @GAC!


@peterc777 Thank you.

I will have a new contest up shortly.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
657131 36 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?