Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedGrading Help NeededQuestions

HELP: Order stuck under "billing" for a month17535

Collector Jacobin64 private msg quote post Address this user
My order was paid in full once it hit the billing stage on the 18th of last month. Over 3 weeks later the order hasnt changed stages and there have been zero shipping updates despite my invoice showing my order being "paid in full". I have submitted 2 CS tickets, the first of which came 2 weeks ago and the last was a week ago and i have yet to hear back on either ticket. With CS being absent and not providing any info, and the dashboard wont show any info, im stuck. I paid over 500 bucks to get these 3 books graded, and i even selected 2 day and express options for fast turnaround. At this point with the delay i may as well have saved all that money and not paid for the express options. This delay and the lack of help from CS is really not a good look, and doesnt make me feel good about sending it more books to cbcs. Hoping someone can help rectify this.
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jacobin64 Welcome to the forum.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Jacobin64 and welcome to the forum. Sorry you're having trouble on your dashboard. I just wanted to let you know that dashboard updates can be spotty and a lack of change on there doesn't necessarily mean that your books aren't being processed. I have a submission on my own dashboard that says 'shipping' and that hasn't changed in quite a while, but I actually received the books a couple days ago. I have my books in-hand but my dashboard still says 'shipping'! Try clicking on your invoice, downloading it, and having a look at that. Check the upper right corner and sometimes you'll have a more accurate update on there because progress is shown on invoices as well as dashboards.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hey thank you all for the welcome! I have tried to check the invoice and it hasn't changed since I made my payment. Since the items are meant to be sent via FedEx I wouldve been notified had they shipped already due to my FedEx account but no such updates appear. No label has even been printed yet. So as far as I can tell it's just stuck in billing. It's just weird because a week before the 18th of April, I got an email saying my books were nearly done and would be shipped soon once the final payment was issued for it, so I sent that through and have seen nothing since. Just weird I guess.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
A chance for customer service to step up
Post 5 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobin64
Just weird I guess.

Not as weird as you would think.

My books were paid about 7 months ago and still nothing.
Post 6 IP   flag post
It would be even better if they would credit me the extra money I spent on the fast turnaround which is now no longer fast. Hoping CS does step up and make this right. I've got a boatload of comics still to grade, and while CBCS seemed to be the best choice for them, this experience is unfortunately making me rethink that.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Skcatch private msg quote post Address this user
Don't worry mine has been on billing since November. It just changed to processing yesterday, so hopefully they'll get to grading them soon.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11

I don't seem to recognize the term "customer service"... is it an english phrase??
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
My books have been sitting in billing for 2 months now. I email and get nothing. It is just how it is. I guess you should fell lucky if you get your books back, or just don’t send them in any more.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:

I don't seem to recognize the term "customer service"... is it an english phrase??

Not anymore
Post 11 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Careful, or we will get this thread locked too
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaxson002
Quote:
Quote:

Careful, or we will get this thread locked too

That would be ridiculous considering I am sure they are well aware how frustrated their customers are and it ain’t going to stop us from voicing our frustrations. If there was a means for us, their customers to get our questions answered then we wouldn’t be here in the forum consoling all the new customers for finding out how bad the customer service has been recently. Sorry for being so blunt. I’m just frustrated 🤣🤣🤣
Post 13 IP   flag post
600788 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?