Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

Submitting for signatures17518

Collector Comicskablooey private msg quote post Address this user
I have contacted customer service 2xs on this issue and have received no reply. Is this service like CGC where you submit a book and you get it in a a scheduled amount of time or this another Hail Mary? any help would be appreciated. I'm asking because I am ONLY submitting for sigs to companies.
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
You’re going to have to be far more clear in what you are asking about.

Are you asking about submitting already signed comics? Are you asking about submitting to a signing event?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I want to submit for a signing event. Cgc says that they will have them back within 6 weeks of a signing of an artist, is it the same case with cbcs?
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Seriously doubt it. Cgc tends to push signing books through faster than their standard books
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicskablooey
I want to submit for a signing event. Cgc says that they will have them back within 6 weeks of a signing of an artist, is it the same case with cbcs?

Do the details of the CBCS signing event state a turn around time? If not then I would assume same times as standard books
Post 5 IP   flag post
Ok...Thank-you for the seed back. Now i know not to submit any books, cheers!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector ClassReunion private msg quote post Address this user
To give you an idea of the extreme potential wait: I submitted Modern comics for the William Shatner signing at the GalaxyCon Richmond convention in March. The TAT's at submission were 71 wks pressing and 32 wks grading, and I'm fully expecting to wait a couple years for their return.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Neptunes balls!!!! Yeah the books im waiting for are the last submission to this company i found another. I don't care if my books sell or not. I collect for me.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicskablooey

Downey Jr signing got delayed two months.

I think I got my books from CGC about eight weeks after the delayed signing took place.
Post 9 IP   flag post
So far i have recieved 7 of my signed books on or before the 6 weeks. The only thing that delayed them was the post office because I didn't realize that I had requested registered mail as a selection instead of fedex or another carrier.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Bige private msg quote post Address this user
I ma still waiting for books that were submitted in NYCCC on October 8th. In fact I hand them witnessed by CBCS rep and they didn't receive until December 8th, 2 whole months to get the books to CBCS facility. I think the person that had my books missed the bus and walked the comics to Texas from NY. He didn't even get a ride hitching because it took a whole 2 months to get there. He/she did okay timing I guess as they did walk 9.8 miles a day, I'm just hoping they didn't bend my comic books on the way as that is a long walk.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Man...i hope you get 10.0s for all that walking they had to do.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Whammykablam private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicskablooey Just pay the extra $16 for a 2-3 week turnaround, if you really want the signature. The signatures are WAY cheaper via CBCS signings so it evens out.
Post 13 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicskablooey @Whammykablam

You 2 guys have the best names ever! (But admittedly I do confuse you both)
Post 14 IP   flag post
Thank you @Nuffsaid111 for the compliment and thank you@Whammykablam for the info. I did not see the option for the extra fee to speed up the process. $16.00 is not a bad investment for the extra sigs I want.
Post 15 IP   flag post
600840 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?