Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Vacation fuel fund sale!! Offers welcome, yes to combined shipping!!!17496

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #25 (2016), lenticular cover. This 3-D cover is an homage to Fantastic Four #49.

CGC 9.9, White Pages. There are some mild Newton Rings in both sides.

$185 shipped (or best offer)

Post 76 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
New Gods #1 (1989 series).

CGC 9.6, White Pages. Both sides have a couple of small Newton Rings, while the back side shows some light cosmetic scratches.

$65 shipped

Post 77 IP   flag post
Cable #150 (2017), Rob Liefeld lenticular cover. This 3-D cover is an homage to New Mutants #87, while containing a brief history of Cable.

CGC 9.9, White Pages. Inside the front are Newton 'streaks' along the spine of the front cover. Both sides show some mild scratches.

$185 shipped (or best offer)

Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
What’s up with all the 9.9’s!? Who cares about a newton ring when you can grab a 9.9 at 9.8 market value!
Post 79 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
What’s up with all the 9.9’s!? Who cares about a newton ring when you can grab a 9.9 at 9.8 market value!

Right???!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Post 80 IP   flag post

Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #1, Yanick Paquette cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a few small Newton Rings inside the front, while the back shows some cosmetic scratches.

$45 shipped

Post 81 IP   flag post
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #1, Kamome Shirahama variant cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of small Newton Rings inside the front, and both sides have light cosmetic scratches.

$45 shipped

Post 82 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn 285 came in yesterday, thanks @Galen130! As usual your quick shipping and packing were on point
Post 83 IP   flag post
Thanks, bud!!! Always a pleasure!! 😃👍🖖
Post 84 IP   flag post
Here's kind of a unique item...only 10,000 produced. I'm willing to part with this one because CGC told me back in 2019 after I received it that the foil didn't lay flat...hence the lower grade. WTF??? The other two silver replicas I have, a 9.9 and a 10.0, didn't completely lay flat either. I just don't get it.

2019 was about the time I started wondering if I wanted to be in the comic grading crowd much longer, with this slab. Two years later, I finally cut the ball and chain away...no more.

I may be a bit more generous with any offers on this one, so don't hesitate to DM me.

New Zealand Mint silver foil replica cover of DC Comics Batman: The Killing Joke [nn].

The .999 fine silver foil replica is certified and graded by CGC as being 9.4NM, with a First Release Label. It was graded and certified by CGC as being in the first 30 days of release from the New Zealand Mint.

This 35g fine silver collectible was presented in an acrylic holder, designed to frame the foil and allow for easy display. Packaged inside a complementary carrier, the item was carefully removed by CGC and placed into its trademark slab after grading. The original material from the New Zealand Mint will be included with the graded item.

There aren't any Newton Rings that I could see, but there are some very light cosmetic scuffs and scratches to both sides of the slab.

$250 shipped (or best offer)

Post 85 IP   flag post
Batman #23.3 (2011 series), Jason Fabok lenticular 'Penguin' variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Yup, there are Newton Rings...mainly inside the front. There are some very light cosmetic scratches/scuffs on both sides.

$50 shipped

Post 86 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #35, collector's edition embossed cover. The story features Bruce Wayne returning as Batman after having is back broken by Bane.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. The front side shows a couple of small Newton Rings, while both sides show light cosmetic scratches.

$45 shipped

Post 87 IP   flag post
Batman/Superman: Futures End #1 (2014), Wil Quintana lenticular variant.

CGC 9.9, White Pages. Both sides show a few mild Newton Rings, as well as a few very mild cosmetic scratches.

$125 shipped (or best offer)

Post 88 IP   flag post
Batman: The Blue, The Grey, and the Bat [nn]. This comic has an embossed cover and it is a one-shot story putting Batman smack dab into the middle of the Civil War. At present, there are only 40 copies in the CGC census.

It's kind of a unique comic...less than 50 in the CGC census.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings and spots in both sides.

$70 shipped

Post 89 IP   flag post
Batman Who Laughs #1, Scorpion Comics/Clayton Crain cover A.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. I didn't notice any Newton Rings, but both sides do have a few very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches.

$60 shipped

Post 90 IP   flag post
Batman Who Laughs #1, Scorpion Comics/Clayton Crain cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of small Newton 'spots', plus a few very light scuffs/scratches...both sides.

$65 shipped

Post 91 IP   flag post
Batman Who Laughs #4, Jeehyung Lee 'Catwoman' cover A. Only 3000 copies were produced.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Both sides show Newton Rings, as well as some very light cosmetic scratches.

$70 shipped

Post 92 IP   flag post
Batman Who Laughs #4, Unknown Comics/Mico Suayan virgin 'Remark/sketch' edition.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Yup...more Newton Rings, mostly inside the front.

$55 shipped

Post 93 IP   flag post
Batman Who Laughs #5, The Comic Mint/Derrick Chew cover A. This comic is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a few very light cosmetic scuffs and scratches...both sides.

$55 shipped

Post 94 IP   flag post
Batman Who Laughs #5, Unknown Comcis/Mico Suayan virgin 'Reflection' edition. This comic comes with a COA stating it is #223 of 500 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches on both sides.

$85 shipped

Post 95 IP   flag post
Captain Marvel #12 (2019 series), Mark Brooks 'virgin' variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Except for one very light scratch on the right side of the back, there's very little wrong with this slab.

$100 shipped (or best offer)

Post 96 IP   flag post
Dark Nights: Death Metal #6, Lucio Parrillo ‘B-Rex’ variant. This issue features a robotic T-Rex with Batman’s consciousness. I have 3 slabbed copies of this comic, each with it's own certification number (of course). I can provide pics of each slab cert # if requested.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Each slab may have a couple of small Newton Rings and very light cosmetic scratches.

$50 shipped (each slab)

Post 97 IP   flag post
Dark Red #1 (2020 series), The Comic Mint/Shannon Maer Anniversary edition, cover A. This issue is limited to 600 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of very light cosmetic scuffs and scratches.

$75 shipped

Post 98 IP   flag post
Return of Wolverine #1, CK Elite/Scorpion Comics Clayton Crain 'virgin' variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Both sides show a few Newton Ring spots.

$90 shipped

Post 99 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Facsimile Edition #1. This cover is the Shattered Comics/Matt DiMasi ‘Tile Mosaic’ Gold variant and is limited to 3000 copies. It is a reprint of the classic Spider-Man #1 (Todd McFarlane).

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of very mild cosmetic scratches on the back side.

This variant has a current 90-day average of $124, but the last sale was for $71.

$100 shipped

Post 100 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Facsimile Edition #1. This cover is the Shattered Comics/Matt DiMasi ‘Tile Mosaic’ Silver variant and is limited to 1000 copies. It is a reprint of the classic Spider-Man #1 (Todd McFarlane).

CGC 9.8, White Pages. The front shows a few spots of Newton Rings, while the back shows one small, light scuff.

GPA doesn't show a 90-day average for this variant, but the last sale was for $108.

$100 shipped

Post 101 IP   flag post
Superior Spider-Man #1 (2019), Mike Hawthorne 1:25 incentive variant. This comic contains a tribute to Stan Lee.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There aren't any Newton Rings that I could see, but both sides have very light cosmetic scratches and/or scuffs.

$80 shipped

Post 102 IP   flag post
Symbiote Spider-Man #1, Nick Bradshaw variant cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a few mild Newton Rings inside the front and back, along with a few very light cosmetic scratches.

$65 shipped

Post 103 IP   flag post
Old Man Logan #25, Leonard Kirk 1:10 incentive variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a few small Newton Rings inside the front and back, as well as a few light cosmetic scratches.

$50 shipped

Post 104 IP   flag post
Black Cat #1 (2019 series), Unknown Comics/Jan Anacleto cover A.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Pretty clean-looking slab here.

$60 shipped

Post 105 IP   flag post
601460 236 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.