Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Vacation fuel fund sale!! Offers welcome, yes to combined shipping!!!17496

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Justice League #1 (2018), Jim Lee cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the slab, as well as some light cosmetic scuffs and scratches. Both sides of the inner well show mild scuffs as well.

This variant shows an uptick in sales within the past year and a half, according to GPA. The last sale was for $138 back in January 2022. Feel free to make an offer.

$125 shipped (or best offer)

Post 226 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Justice League Dark #23.1 (2011 series), Mikel Janin 'Creeper' lenticular variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside the front, as well as some light cosmetic scratches on both sides.

$40 shipped

Post 227 IP   flag post
Justice League Odyssey #2, Stjepan Sejic foil cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front and back.

$35 shipped

Post 228 IP   flag post
Well, that should about do it everyone!!! That is all I have for slabs that I'm willing to sell. There won't be any new ones added since I no longer submit comics for grading.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to look, and especially thanks to those of you that made purchases.

This thread will remain open for a little while, but don't forget that I will entertain offers on everything here...even on combined slab shipping. Don't hesitate to message me with an offer. The worst that can happen is that I say 'No!'...and that's rare coming from me. Lol.

Thanks again, all!!! Stay safe out there!!! I'm outta here (for now)!!!

Post 229 IP   flag post
Just a quick plug here!!!

Nothing is being put on sale because I'm open to reasonable offers on everything listed. If you're not sure your offer will be good, just message me. You never know!!!

Also, don't forget that there are a couple freebies listed. Just remember to mention it during communications.

Thanks, everyone!!!
Post 230 IP   flag post

Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 You mentioned you no longer submit comics for grading you done for good or just waiting for TAT's to improve?
Post 231 IP   flag post
There would have to be significant improvements all around before I sub again, i.e. TAT, QA/QC, etc. That will take time, and I’ve already lost interest…excepting in buying them. 👍🖖
Post 232 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 Gotcha I feel the same have not submitted anything since last year myself.
Post 233 IP   flag post
Okay, gang, I'd like to drop some funds on a couple of Golden Age G.I. Joe raws that I found out in the wild. They are being held for me because I know the seller, but he won't hold them for long.

So, I'm lowering the price of my MMPR #1 CGC 9.8 slab listed on page one. GPA 90-day average is $249...the last sale was $265. I'm selling my copy for $230 shipped and insured. I will have it for sale until this coming Monday morning (after Father's Day). After that, it goes back to regular pricing as listed.

I only try to invest in other comics by selling what I have for sale, if that makes sense. My Modern collection is being sold off a bit at a time and turned into Golden Age comic investments. I'd love to complete my G.I. Joe run, but it will take time. Thanks for helping a brother out!!!
Post 234 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Okay, gang, I'd like to drop some funds on a couple of Golden Age G.I. Joe raws that I found out in the wild. They are being held for me because I know the seller, but he won't hold them for long.

So, I'm lowering the price of my MMPR #1 CGC 9.8 slab listed on page one. GPA 90-day average is $249...the last sale was $265. I'm selling my copy for $230 shipped and insured. I will have it for sale until this coming Monday morning (after Father's Day). After that, it goes back to regular pricing as listed.

I only try to invest in other comics by selling what I have for sale, if that makes sense. My Modern collection is being sold off a bit at a time and turned into Golden Age comic investments. I'd love to complete my G.I. Joe run, but it will take time. Thanks for helping a brother out!!!

Okay, this sale is over. I hope everyone had a great father's day!!!
Post 235 IP   flag post
My wife and I are planning on a much needed vacation later this summer, driving across/touring northern Arizona. We’ll be driving because I don’t fly anymore and she hates flying.

Since gas prices are nuts, and probably getting worse by August, I want to start up a fuel fund for the trip by trying to sell more stuff from this thread and my raw comic sales thread.

All offers are welcome, but I don’t have anything new to add. We really need, and are excited, about this vacation. Extra funds will be a good thing. I’m not so desperate that I’ll take a ridiculously low offer. Please be reasonable. 🙏

I’m not groveling or begging for stuff to be sold, I’m groveling AND begging for stuff to be sold. 🤣🤣🤣

All kidding aside, please message me with any offers, and don’t forget that all prices listed in the thread include Media Mail shipping. Please refer to page one. Thanks all!!!

Post 236 IP   flag post
600790 236 11
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.